• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. New beam

Looking for an Alpine to fix Up

Looking for an Alpine , open to any year - to fix up Prefer a running car Any leads appreciated Located in SoCal
  2. New beam

Looking for an Alpine to Restore

I’d like to find an Alpine of any year that I can restore Prefer if it can run and would like to do a ground up resto on it Any info is appreciated
  3. New beam

Weber Conversion Wanted

Id like to convert my 1725 to a Weber If anyone might have the needed parts(manifold and carb) or knows of where I can purchase it would be greatly apprecated Thanks!
  4. New beam

WTB Alpine

Looking for a runner- needing other work is fine Pls pm with any info Thanks!
  5. New beam

Wire Wheels

Looking for a set of wire wheels for my Alpine. Thanks!
  6. New beam

S2 Replacement Gas Cap

Is there a source for a replacement gas cap? Alternatively is there an aftermarket such as Stant that works?
  7. New beam

Series 3 Seat Mounting

As my series 3 did not have the stock seats - brackets made up for them- I am wondering how the stock seat tracks mount to the floor, particularly at the back. Thanks in advance for any insight.
  8. New beam

Inner door pull and Handles

Looking for the inner door pull window crank with bezels
  9. New beam

S2 Parts Desired

Looks like I need a grille and hubcaps/rim rings for my S2 Any help appreciated!
  10. New beam

Steering Box

Actually just need a few of the shims used under the top cover PO must have left them out when messing about with it Thanks in advance
  11. New beam

Zenith WIA Return Spring

Should there be some sort of return spring for the Zenith carbs? they dont return to idle all the time and cant find any pictures
  12. New beam

Source for Floor Pan

Looks like I need a passenger side floor pan for Series 2 Is there a source for one or might someone have one? Thanks!
  13. New beam

Sunbeam Wanted

Still looking for a running project on the cheap If you know of a car available please let me know Not fussed about year Thanks!
  14. New beam

sunbeam steel wheels

have a set of steel wheels for an Alpine Im in SoCal
  15. New beam

looking for a little project car

would like to find a little Alpine-dont care what year or whatever-just something that at least runs- i can fix the rest eventually Please send a pm with any leads thanks
  16. New beam

Seat Covers

Is there a less costly alternative for seat covers than the ones at Sunbeam here in Ca?
  17. New beam

Shift Knob

Looking for a shift knob for my series 5 im not fussed about what sort as I have noneim in SoCal
  18. New beam

Wipac Reversing Light Lens

I m hoping to find a pair of glass lenses as fitted to the reversing lights on a Series 5
  19. New beam

Hub caps and trim wanted

would like a set of hub caps with the trim thingys. I am in SoCal
  20. New beam

Battery Cable location

It seems the car I recently purchased does not have a negative battery cable Where is the attachment point for it Thanks again folks!