• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S2 Replacement Gas Cap

New beam

Donation Time
Is there a source for a replacement gas cap?
Alternatively is there an aftermarket such as Stant that works?

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
If you would like a proper 3 eared cap for your car, I know a guy that has quite a collection of NOS and rechormed ones here in the states. PM me and I'll send you his phone number.

alpine_64

Donation Time
If you would like a proper 3 eared cap for your car, I know a guy that has quite a collection of NOS and rechormed ones here in the states. PM me and I'll send you his phone number.

Would that be the famous jack green? I gave up bidding on those on eBay a few years back... He kept buying them again and again for silly money.

As a side note ... The 3 ear ones are correct for wire wheel cars.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Would that be the famous jack green? I gave up bidding on those on eBay a few years back... He kept buying them again and again for silly money.

As a side note ... The 3 ear ones are correct for wire wheel cars.

Yes it is! And I think those three eared look good on any car, wires or not. I've only owned one early car and it was only for a short while. It had wires but a plain cap. I too gave up on biding against JG. But I think he is selling at a loss now.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Yes it is! And I think those three eared look good on any car, wires or not. I've only owned one early car and it was only for a short while. It had wires but a plain cap. I too gave up on biding against JG. But I think he is selling at a loss now.

Even with high prices paid, would be a loss I remember well some of the sale prices.

I'd be interested in a 3 ear cap... Even though I replaced the splines for bolt in.... But still have the clips and Thor in the boot :cool: