• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Sunbeam-Chile

Making a Alpine spare engine from a Minx IIIB 1494 cc engine

Hi to everybody, I put my question in a separate thread... Recently I buy a complete Hillman Minx IIIB engine (1494 cc)... and I want to make a spare engine for my Alpine... I have the following Alpine spare parts: - a complete 1592 cc cylinder head with valve cover. - one Alpine camshaft...
  2. Sunbeam-Chile

Little question about the Soft covet Top Frame.

Hi to All... I have a Series II, and wonder what is the original look of the Softop cover "Top Frame"... I mean the skeleton thats support the softop... It´s chromed?... it´s painted black or other colour? Really don`t know as my car come with a not original top frame... and now I found...
  3. Sunbeam-Chile

Rear seat Hinges...

Hi everybody, When I find my Alpine has missing the Rear Seat Squab Panel (and more pieces)... But recently Albert send me that missing part... But now I'm realize that the Rear seat Hinges are missing... and I can't connect the panel whit car body... So please, Can anyone took some detailed...
  4. Sunbeam-Chile

Needed few parts, shipping to Chile...

Hi Everybody, Anyone have the following items?? Need to Ship to Chile (USPS will do). Small parts: - Glove box finnisher - Chrome grill sorround eyebrow Large parts: - Front and rear bumper with overrides for SII - Complete SII soft top frame... - Complete Early Hardtop. Pay...
  5. Sunbeam-Chile

What tags are those? what those means? Thanks.

Hi, This weekend I make some cleaning labor and re-discover my Alpine I found a little tag that I never seen before... have this encripted " RAS 0 2 1 _ _ 4" I can't read two numbers in the midle... What this code means?... And the other tag that I already seen says some thing like "Presed...
  6. Sunbeam-Chile

Sunbeam Alpine SII Deferential Question...

Hi All, I have a Sunbeam Alpine SII (1961) and I want to know something, and hope somebody can help me... What is the diferential ratio of my Alpine? This weekend a old friend bring to my house a gift... a complete Hillman Minx IIIB Rear axle drive... only whitout wheels... at first look...
  7. Sunbeam-Chile

Strange Alpine in Argentina

Hi everybody, While I'm surfing on the net I found this: http://www.arcar.org/sunbeam-alpine-30965 Not related to the seller, etc... It says: Sunbeam "Alpine" Roadster 1960, 1500 cc, two carburetors, rouge wheels, michelin tyres, front disc brakes , excellent shape, ready to transfer...
  8. Sunbeam-Chile

Hi, need some spares... SII front grill.... Hood emblem...

I need some SII stuff: - Front grill - Hood emblem - one Alpine side Script - a pair of S U N B E A M letters - Rear seat squab panel hood tray cover... it's one that close and hide soft top cover... Center one big one... If any one has an extra of those? I can pay with Paypal...
  9. Sunbeam-Chile

There is a bad link in Tecnical Data section...

Hi, If you go to the Technical Data section... Original Tech Manuals.... "Sunbeam Alpine Shop Manual WSM 124 SI -SIV" section 6 is missing, if you click you'll recive a error 404-not found... Thanks, Pablo.
  10. Sunbeam-Chile

Hi, any member of the fotum live in South America (Argentina, Brasil, Chile, etc...)

Hi All, First forgive me if I write in a wrong place of the forum... I wonder if any other member of the forum live in South America... Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, etc... I live in Chile, And I know that here are about 4-5 Alpines, 1 Tiger... and few Rapiers... There are...
  11. Sunbeam-Chile

Sunbeam Alpine S.I Parts Supply Cataloge

Hi every body, I Have a S.II Sunbeam Alpine and I´m trying to restore it, when I find the Alpine it was in very poor condition, in those years I do my best to restore the Alpine body... since here in Chile there almost none spare parts to fit the Alpine I started to do a investigation...
  12. Sunbeam-Chile

Hello, I am a new member... from Chile.

Hi, my name is Pablo González I live in Chile, in the city of Rancagua... I have a Sunbeam Alpine Series II and Im trying to restore it, when I find this Alpine it was in very, very, very poor condition... the body was rusted, engine and transmission was missing. Well in this years I was to...