• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hi, any member of the fotum live in South America (Argentina, Brasil, Chile, etc...)

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Hi All,
First forgive me if I write in a wrong place of the forum...
I wonder if any other member of the forum live in South America... Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, etc...
I live in Chile, And I know that here are about 4-5 Alpines, 1 Tiger... and few Rapiers... There are some more Hillman Minx and huskys...
I think Will be interesting if there any other member in my area we could keep in touch...
Thanks,
Pablo.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Pablo,

I am Jose Rodriguez and I live in Bucaramanga, Santander, Colombia. I have lived here for almost seven years and love it. I am glad you have found an Alpine to restore. You will enjoy it very much. I don´t know if there is another Alpine in all of Colombia, but it sure would be great if there were one.

Soy bilingue y podemos communicar en Español si deseas. El Ingles es mi primera lengua, pues es la razon por que no escribo Español tan bien. Me disculpas si no lo escribo bien. Si me mandas su numero de telefono y la mejor hora para llamar y te llamare. Espero hablar contigo.

Jose

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Thanks Jose...
Yes, I find a Alpine SII but never imagine that my project was so difficult... The car come with Mazda 323 engine and transmission... and all my effort to find the original engine and trans where useless... Here are almost none spare to make the car running as genuine Alpine again... but I don´t lose hope... sooner or later my Alpine will be running... Here at the forum I find people who wants to help me to finnish the project.

José, es un verdadero gusto comunicarme contigo... llevo poco tiempo el el foro pero por lo que he leido eres famoso por las conversiones V6... ¿aquellas las has hecho en USA?.. ya que por lo que leí en tu respuesta en Colombia no hay otros vehículos Sunbeam... sólo el tuyo... espero poder mandarte fotos del mio y solicitar tu consejo si es posible...
Saludos, Pablo.