• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine S.I Parts Supply Cataloge

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Hi every body,
I Have a S.II Sunbeam Alpine and I´m trying to restore it, when I find the Alpine it was in very poor condition, in those years I do my best to restore the Alpine body... since here in Chile there almost none spare parts to fit the Alpine I started to do a investigation research... some day I find a very rare old man who said that He work in a rootes service in Argentina, and the parts of Hillmans and Sunbeams and other rootes cars was pretty the same... so prove it he give me a copy of this book "The Sunbeam Alpine S.I Cataloge Parts Supply"... Looking the book I saw it´s true.... but not all spares was compatible (most suspension, and engine parts will match), so be care about it... two days ago I sacanned this book, and here is for you to download...

http://www.gonzalezlepe.cl/alpine/SunbeamAlpine.SI.PartsSupply-by-SunbeamChile.pdf

So it's usefull for you don´t doubt to download...
Thanks,
Sunbeam-Chile
Pablo.

serIIalpine

Donation Time
Pablo

Gracias por tu libro

Yo tengo una Series II Alpine tombien.

Yo no se como entonses quereo arudar to con piezas de los alpines Y information como reparar.

Porfavor hablar conmigo quando tu no pedar buscar que tu queres.

Yo puedo poner in la coreo que to nesisitar

Pardonar mi espanol.

Mucho gusto

Eric

I don't know why I did that in Spanish but I thought it would be fun but ugly.

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Eric was Funny... your spanish is not so bad like my english... by the way your Alpine is beatifull man...
So like I said I live in Chile, South America... now I´m learning that the shipping to my country is expensive so it´s scares...
recently i´ve posted some pictures of my Alpine in the photo gallery...
Eric, will send you a private mail...
Pablo.

Pablo

Gracias por tu libro

Yo tengo una Series II Alpine tombien.

Yo no se como entonses quereo arudar to con piezas de los alpines Y information como reparar.

Porfavor hablar conmigo quando tu no pedar buscar que tu queres.

Yo puedo poner in la coreo que to nesisitar

Pardonar mi espanol.

Mucho gusto

Eric

I don't know why I did that in Spanish but I thought it would be fun but ugly.

RunnerDuck

Donation Time
I have an original "Parts List Supplement for the Sunbeam Alpine Series II". Comencing Chassis Number B9100001 issued September 1960. If I can figure out how to get it into a PDF format I'll post it for you.

mattinoz

Donation Time
Hi every body,
He work in a rootes service in Argentina, and the parts of Hillmans and Sunbeams and other rootes cars was pretty the same...

Hi Pablo,

Many years ago a club member of one of the Australian Sunbeam clubs produced a substitution guide between Alpines and other Rootes cars for the major mechanical components. His guide was a simple chart on paper ( pre computer days). I recently reproduced it in an Excel xls for ease of distribution and clarity. I have posted it before but here it is again for the interested. It's in ZIP format to fit the upload limits here.