• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. B

Series V 1725 Engine Parts / Oil Cooler

I have the following 1725 engine parts for sale: Block; has been bored .030", but only ran a short time afterward. No cylinder wear or ridge. Still clearly see cylinder hone pattern. Upon dissassembly, noted number one main cap has one bolt thread stripped. Will need heli-coiled. One oil...
  2. B

SV Parts

I am changing directions in my hobby efforts and have the following SV Alpine parts for sale: hood, hinges, latch assembly decklid, hinges, latch assembly, spring support linkages convt bows convt top body chrome end caps radiator rear brake drums, backing plates, cylinders, clips, park...
  3. B

SIII Parts

I am changing directions in my hobby efforts and have the following SIII Alpine parts for sale: windshield with frame side glass (pr) throttle linkage passenger door Please contact me at blownhorse@msn.com or PM here for details and photos. Thanks, Jim
  4. B

SII Parts

I am changing directions in my hobby efforts and have the following SII Alpine parts for sale: radiator exhaust manifold hood rod idler arm tie rod assemblies throttle linkage Please contact me at blownhorse@msn.com or PM here for details and photos. Thanks, Jim
  5. B

Late SV Engine

Parting out late (Jan 67) SV and have just pulled the engine out. It has never been apart and still turns over fine. Has been setting for 20+ years and will need rebuilt. Asking $300 for what you see. I can put engine on a pallet and deliver to shipper if needed. I have all other...
  6. B

SII Parts

All parts removed from salvaged SII car: Convt top cover, all three pieces, spring latch cable and all; $40 Convt trim, goes around interior tub, with rubber strip; $15 Door pillars, full length, pair; $25 Trunk latch; $15 Trunk lid spring hangers, no springs; $15 Windshield squirters...
  7. B

Alpine Instrument Gauges

I have five factory Alpine gauges; tach, speedo, oil, fuel, and vacuum. Removed from several different Series cars. All have mounting brackets in place. If interested, please contact me for additional info and/or photos. Asking $50 for all, plus shipping. blownhorse@msn.com...
  8. B

SII Rear Center Section & Brake Stuff

SII stuff: Open track rearend center section in good shape. $50 OBO Pair axles with hubs. $50 OBO Complete pair rear brake assemblies; drums, backing plates, cylinders, hardware, etc. $50 OBO Please contact me at blownhorse@msn.com or PM. Thanks Jim.
  9. B

SII Glass & Window Stuff

One pair of SII side windows with all window crank-up mechanism stuff included. $60 OBO for all. Also have SII windshield and frame that is in very usable condition. $60 OBO. Please contact me at blownhorse@msn.com, 316-796-0198, or PM here. Thanks, Jim
  10. B

SIII Project Car

I purchased this SIII project from a fellow SAOCA member about two years ago and have not had the time to play with it. The time has come to sell it. The car is very complete; runs, and has a ton of extra parts that come with it. The car does have several small rust spots that will need...
  11. B

SII Instrument Panel Guages / Switches

The guages were all removed from a SII, but may fit other series. I have the tach, speedometer, fuel, oil, and vacuum. All are marked Jaeger except the vacuum and it is marked Smiths. I believe all of the guages to work. All are in good shape. Asking $125 for all. I also have all six...
  12. B

1725 Engine

100% all original 1725 engine for recondition. Engine has never been apart and comes complete with carbs, alternator, and starter. I even have the factory oil cooler with all hoses, lines, and clamps that will go with it. Still in car, so you will get all hardware bagged and marked for...
  13. B

Complete 1725 Engine & Transmission

I am starting to part out a late Series V car and have a very complete 100%original engine and transmission for sale. Engine has never been taken apart. Everything is standard. Perfect for overhaul and restoration. Starter, alternator, fan, radiator, oil cooler & hoses, clutch/bellhousing...
  14. B

SII Salvage Parts

I have completed removing all salvagable parts from a really rusty SII. List of available parts include, but not limited to: Headlight rims, buckets, rings Hood hinges Door windows, latch, crack mechs, forward window upper track Radiator Windshield/frame tranny tunnel covers Original...
  15. B

Late SV Project Car

Very late s/n SV car for restoration or parts. Last driven in 1989. Sat outside for majority of time afterward. Interior mostly gone and floorboards rusty. Rest of car in really pretty decent shape, complete, and no other rust. Engine and all drivetrain still intact. Engine turns over and...
  16. B

For Sale: Cosmic Wheels

Full set of Cosmic alloy wheels. Made in England. 13x6 with 4 1/4 bolt circle. Removed from Series II. Appear to be 'early' style. Good serviceable shape. $350 obo plus shipping. Contact me at 316-796-0198, blownhorse@msn.com, or PM here for additional info or questions. Thanks, Jim
  17. B

Under-Ride Traction Bars

Just removed from Series II that I am parting out. These traction bars bolt on in place of rear axle plates and pivot on front spring perch. They are old, but in good serviceable condition. Also included are shock plates that are part of the traction bar installation that relocates the lower...
  18. B

Series II Transmission

Manual transmission removed from Series II. Complete with shifter. Asking $100 obo plus shipping. Bellhousing and rear support/mount available. Contact me at blownhorse@msn.com, 316-796-0198, or PM here. Thanks, Jim
  19. B

Twin Weber Side Draft Setup

Twin Weber side-draft carb setup complete with Warneford aluminum intake. Carbs will need cleaned up. $450 obo. 316-796-0198, blownhorse@msn.com, or PM here. Thanks, Jim
  20. B

Parting Out SII

Parts removed so far include: hood (fair), trunklid (fair), trunklid hinges, front park lenses & rings, windshield & frame (one rock chip & light wiper marks), side convertible top bows, seat tracks, spare wheel with old Dunlop bias tire, console, and ashtray. Fair prices or make offer please...