• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V 1725 Engine Parts / Oil Cooler

blownhorse

Donation Time
I have the following 1725 engine parts for sale:

Block; has been bored .030", but only ran a short time afterward. No cylinder wear or ridge. Still clearly see cylinder hone pattern. Upon dissassembly, noted number one main cap has one bolt thread stripped. Will need heli-coiled. One oil pan bolt was broke off in block rail.

Pistons; removed from block above. Perfect condition .030" over. Skirts in like new condition. Stock replacement. Numbers available.

Rods; good serviceable condition. Some of the nuts are mis-matched.

Crank; has been ground .010" and checks good. Would suggest polishing.

Head; casting date 1K66, p/n 1980987. Complete with valves and springs. Serviceable condition, but had been sitting on the engine for long time and anti-freeze has clogged up some of the water passages. Head will need cleaned.

Additionally, I have the rest of the engine pieces such as front cover, front mount, harmonic balancer, lifter cover, valve cover, valve train, pushrods, camshaft, starter, water pump, oil pump, oil lines, flywheel, exhaust manifold.

I also have a complete oil cooler set up for the Series V.

Please contact me at blownhorse@msn.com or 316-796-0198 or PM here.

Thanks, Jim