• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Complete 1725 Engine & Transmission

blownhorse

Donation Time
I am starting to part out a late Series V car and have a very complete 100%original engine and transmission for sale. Engine has never been taken apart. Everything is standard. Perfect for overhaul and restoration.

Starter, alternator, fan, radiator, oil cooler & hoses, clutch/bellhousing included. All hardware will be bagged during removal. All carbs & air cleaners intact and free. All necessary linkage included.

This combo would be great for an earlier Series car upgrade. Everything will come to bolt this into your car. Asking $600 obo for all.

I can have engine & transmission strapped to a pallet for shipping and can deliver to freight dock. Please contact me at blownhorse@msn.com or PM here for additional info or pictures. Thanks Jim.

If you need any other Series V parts, please contact me. Car is still very complete.