• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting Out SII

blownhorse

Donation Time
Parts removed so far include: hood (fair), trunklid (fair), trunklid hinges, front park lenses & rings, windshield & frame (one rock chip & light wiper marks), side convertible top bows, seat tracks, spare wheel with old Dunlop bias tire, console, and ashtray. Fair prices or make offer please.

316-796-0198, blownhorse@msn.com, or PM here.

Thanks, Jim

California_1959

Donation Time
Hi Jim, I'm interested in your windshield.. how much are you looking to get? and, have any idea what shipping might run?
Mine is broken,( series 1) but I can't afford a new one. ( if I could find one.. )
Thanks, Chris

ALPINE5GT

Diamond Level Sponsor
Chris,
I have 4 early windshields in the frames.
I will be in salinas soon(moving from Wa. state) and could help you out if you can wait a few weeks.

jack Bacon

Donation Time
I need Series II B post caps (flat style) with with good threads on the top holes for the hardtop screws.

Jack

JDSunbeam

Donation Time
Do you have the sheetmetal piece that holds the hood hinges (where the sunbeam logo is located)? I need the entire piece from inside healight to inside headlight.

LarryN

Diamond Level Sponsor
Oil pump?

I can use a Series II oil pump and would consider buying the engine intact. I'm in Livermore, CA.

Thanks
LarryN

blownhorse

Donation Time
Hi Jack, I do have the B-post caps and the threads are good. Send me your email address and I can send you some pictures.

Hi Larry, This car had a transplanted 1725 late 1966 engine. It is complete minus intake/carbs. If interested, PM or email me.

Thanks, Jim

voodoocavegirl

Donation Time
Hi - I'm looking for a tail light assembly to fit series 1 (should be the same as SII). I need the housing especially, would also like 2 unbroken upper lenses.

Do you have any of this?

Best,

dk