• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

Series V Hard top part

Hard top Locator Block Did you ever find this part?
  2. J

Needed Later Series Hardtop Part

Hard top Locator Blocks Just like you thought Paul, No response from the company over in England that showed the Hardtop Locator Blocks on the web site. No response from members of available parts on the forum here either. I guess I will just have to fabricate some out of steel and have...
  3. J

Nothing yet Paul, Nothing so far but I just sent an Email Friday. I tried once to send it through the email link they had on their website but that was wrong and it bounced back right away. I'll let you know when and if I link up with them. I did order a part from West Midlands in the UK and...
  4. J

Hard top Locator part Mike and Paul, Thanks for the input. I checked on the web site and found the parts which look to be the item that I am looking for but they say "Price on applicability". I have sent an email to them to find out availability of this part (A38/262) LH part. I will let...
  5. J

Looking for a Left Hand Rear Hard Top to Trunk Hinge Locating Pin Block. I have an extra Right Hand Block for possible exchange. Screws are sheared off but I am in process of removing. If you know of anyone who has one, or even if it has the screws sheared off in the block please let me know...
  6. J

Series V Hard top part

I have an extra Right Hand one. Hello, Just purchased a Hard top for my 1965 Series V and have started to look for the parts that I need for the restoration. I have an extra RH "Thing a ma Jig" as you will note that they are handed. Didn't notice when I purchased it that they where both RH...
  7. J

1967 Alpine Modified for sale

Were in the same neighborhood Bill, Have been reading all of the articles and great pictures that I could find on your great car. I knew that you were originally out of Colorado but are now living here in Albuquerque. I live in Abq. also. Wondering if there is anyway to meet? I would love to...
  8. J

Non Rootes seats

Seats Just saw this post and decided to weigh in. A friend of mine did the restoration on the car I currently have. It's a 1965 Series V with a 2.3 Ford conversion w/L-3 auto and 8.8 Ford Posi Rear End. He put Pontiac Fiero Seats in this along with a couple other cars that he has worked on...
  9. J

Looking for Left Hand Lower A-Arm

Looking for Left side lower A arm Hello Junkman, I'm located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Did you press out the bushings? I know that this can be a problem with how this is done just as it was with the one on my car. If the outside dimension of the carrier bushing is 12" and they are not...
  10. J

Looking for Left Hand Lower A-Arm

Anyone have a line on a Lower Left Hand Servicable A-Arm for Series V?
  11. J

Sunbeam salvaged parts

Looking for lower left hand A-arm for Series V Hello Castusmasher, My name is Jack over here in New Mexico and I am looking to see if maybe you may have a servicable lower left A-arm? I have a 1965 Series V that I just started to replace the bushings in and noticed that on the lower A-arm...
  12. J

Soft top cover pieces for SV

A wealth of information Thanks guys for all of the wonderful information. Being a newbie its great to have people like you that have worked with these cars for many years and are a treasure trove of information. I watched all of the videos on the Soft top conversion it was very informative...
  13. J

Soft top cover pieces for SV

Don't know the official name for these parts. I am looking for the 3 metal covers that cover the soft top for a Series V. Would they be called Hard Tonneau Covers? I'm in New Mexico. Can contact me at jpeifer53 at g m a I l . com Thanks, Jack