• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for Left Hand Lower A-Arm

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
a arm

I think I saw one today in the pile, just the arm without the fulcrum pin. Where are you located? I'm in the Boston area.

jpeifer53

Donation Time
Looking for Left side lower A arm

Hello Junkman,
I'm located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Did you press out the bushings? I know that this can be a problem with how this is done just as it was with the one on my car. If the outside dimension of the carrier bushing is 12" and they are not twisted it should be good.
I have a couple of other people who are in the process of looking. I don't need the fulcrum pin as mine is out and in good condition.
How much would you want for it?
If you want my email may be an easier way to communicate or we can phone.
My email is jpeifer @ g mail. com and my phone is 505-506-2459.
Thanks
Jack