• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. C

Brake servo air filter

Thanks Michael I will gige them a try, Regards Ed
  2. C

Brake servo air filter

Anyone know, of a source for an early brake servo air filter? Our normal suppliers only have the newer type, installed with a screw. The type I need is held on with a wire loop. Thanks Ed
  3. C

Still room at the hotel

I just booked a room at the host hotel, at the club price,Aug 11. They still have a few rooms for Sunbeamers, but you had better hurry! Paul I will get my check to you in the mail tomorrow. Ed Esslinger
  4. C

Brake Booster

I know this has been asked before but I don’t remember what common household product can be used to soften the leather seal on the brake booster piston without harming it? Thanks Ed
  5. C

Solid State Gauge Regulator

OK Andrew Profile checked No Changes Hope all is well now Thanks Ed
  6. C

Solid State Gauge Regulator

I Have found a new SOLID STATE GAUGE REGULATOR that I had misplaced when I was making them. THIS IS A POSITIVE GROUND UNIT ONLY! FOR SERIES 3 and 4. It is listed on e-bay Item Id: 290496336832
  7. C

Turn Indicator Switch

I have listed a very good Turn Indicator Switch on E-bay Item Id: 290496309520 It has a new Kit Installed and also has the rare headlight switch function.
  8. C

Wanted To Share Room Te/ae United

Ted Casey would like to share a room and cost with someone at the TE/AE United, to be held in Maine OCT 8-11 Ted has no e-mail. If you are planning on attending and would like to save some money. Call Ted 717-354-9276 Thanks Ed
  9. C

Trans Tunnel End Cap Needed

Thanks Eric You De Man!! Ed
  10. C

Trans Tunnel End Cap Needed

Please contact me if you have a spare sheet metal end cap. edstiger at email dot toast dot net See pic (I Hope) Thanks Ed
  11. C

Day 2

The Glider Pilots reunion has been cancled due to the lack of beer after I was here a few days!! Just got back from the Motor Museum in Beaulieu, Only one Sunbeam Talbot and no series Alpines They Have a James Bond Display of cars but omited the first James Bond Car (Alpine Series 1) They were...
  12. C

Day 2

In Jolly Old England Sorry I could not make it this time .Just think how much more beer there will be for every one else. Having a great time over here but miss you guys. Regards Ed Esslinger:)
  13. C

Two for the price of one.............?

My car is a GT I think they were used only on the GT's Regards Ed
  14. C

Two for the price of one.............?

two for the price I have one, It came on my late series 3 with the single solex carb. There is no part number on it. The two halves have a piece of cloth tape similar to duct tape about ¾†wide around it and painted black to match. I’m sure it’s original. Ed.
  15. C

1955 Sunbeam Alpine Roadster For Sale

Hi Bob Please send pics to edstiger AT email.toast.net Thanks Ed (coolcat)
  16. C

Happy Birthday Ed! (Coolcat)

Thanks for the good wishes! At 83 today, I'm just glad I'm still here . I still can't figure out what happned to the beer that was saved for me when I arrived for the SOS. Hope to see all of you at the next event. Ed P.S. Eric. I no longer have my Series 1 but still have my Tiger.
  17. C

raidator cap info needed

Hi Gang- I need a radiator cap for my series 3 Alpine. If I go to my local parts store, I know they won’t have Sunbeams listed. Anyone know what other cars use caps that will fit our cars? Thanks Ed
  18. C

OVERDRIVE RELAY TWO 30/40 Head Light

I was asked for a simple drawing showing the relay terminals and wire colors. All connections can be made using 1/4" push on lugs.
  19. C

A New One On Me

I opened up my trunk the other day and discovered my spare had a blowout while sitting in the trunk. I had checked the pressure a month or so ago and added air to 30 lbs. The blow out is right across the center of the tire with the steel belt showing. Anyone know what would cause this? See pic...
  20. C

South Carolina SOS

Save Me A Beer Thanks guys- I have rented and paid for a car. So there will be no need for anyone to pick me up. I will just turn on my TOM TOM and it should guide me to the host hotel. Regards Ed P.S. Mabye I should just set my TOM TOM for The Wild Bunny and meet the beer drinkers there...