• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1955 Sunbeam Alpine Roadster For Sale

victor40

Donation Time
with overdrive. Car has been stored in a barn for more than 30 years. Needs some restoration. Located in Sunapee, New Hampshire. If interested, please call 603-863-8318 for more information. If no answer, please leave a message and phone number and I will call you back asap.

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Since this Alpine is only 20 some miles away from my house, I went over and looked at it last week.
It has been stored in a barn located in Sunappe NH, for over 30 years. The last inspection sticker is from 1966. It has overdrive, some rust and a good soft top. The only thing missing is 2 front floor boards and 2 hubcaps. Further more it appears complete and restorable (also according to the connoisseurs: Bob H and David R, who saw my pictures).
The asking price is $2500, but negotiable.
There are a few peculiarities on this car, but the owner claims all original: wind-up door windows, electric door openers on the outside, tach mounted to right of dash in a wooden part of dash. Chassis#A3012350LRXS, Body #STCH 1001 (intrigues me, is this an early or late on, something special?) Victor the owner is at 603-863-8318, but hard to reach and has no email.
Send me a pm and I can send you pictures or call me 603-675-6622.
I have no interest in this car, but like to see it saved.
Robert

coolcat

Donation Time
Since this Alpine is only 20 some miles away from my house, I went over and looked at it last week.
It has been stored in a barn located in Sunappe NH, for over 30 years. The last inspection sticker is from 1966. It has overdrive, some rust and a good soft top. The only thing missing is 2 front floor boards and 2 hubcaps. Further more it appears complete and restorable (also according to the connoisseurs: Bob H and David R, who saw my pictures).
The asking price is $2500, but negotiable.
There are a few peculiarities on this car, but the owner claims all original: wind-up door windows, electric door openers on the outside, tach mounted to right of dash in a wooden part of dash. Chassis#A3012350LRXS, Body #STCH 1001 (intrigues me, is this an early or late on, something special?) Victor the owner is at 603-863-8318, but hard to reach and has no email.
Send me a pm and I can send you pictures or call me 603-675-6622.
I have no interest in this car, but like to see it saved.
Robert
Hi Bob Please send pics to edstiger AT email.toast.net Thanks Ed (coolcat)