• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy Birthday Ed! (Coolcat)

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Happy Birthday Ed-I have always enjoyed talking to you at the various Sunbeam events over the years. Not many folks know that you are an original owner of both a Tiger and an Alpine-who else can say that? Your WWII glider pilot stories as well as your travel and work stories are great too.
I am paying for your registration at the 2010 Invasion, Ed-just don't drink up all the beer in the hospitality suite! Eric

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Ed, Happy Birthday! It was great to see you in Columbia at the SOS. Hopefully you'll consider driving one of your "proper" Alpines to next year's Invasion.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Happy Birthday Ed. I take back all those things I said about you when I heard of your "death".

Bill

coolcat

Donation Time
Thanks for the good wishes! At 83 today, I'm just glad I'm still here . I still can't figure out what happned to the beer that was saved for me when I arrived for the SOS. Hope to see all of you at the next event. Ed
P.S.
Eric. I no longer have my Series 1 but still have my Tiger.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Happy Birthday, I know you said 83, but I think you may have transposed that number, 38???:confused:
When you come to the Invasion X, we live about half way so take this as an invation to stay at our house and the next day we can all go together from middle Georgia to Asheville. We'll pick up other cars along the way and have a grand Caravan (No I didn't mean a Plymouth). Again Ed, best wishes.:D

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED! We look forawrd to seeing you in Asheville at Invasion X. Thanks for coming to the South Carolina SOS. Did you see your name on the sign in the motel lobby as "guest of the day"?

Happy Birthday!