• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. L

67 Alpine V6 conversion

Putting my Alpine back up on the site. V6 A4LD Auto, California car, no rust restored 8-10 years ago by club member Chris. Its on Craigslist in Fort Lauderdale Fl 12,500. New rebuilt engine, transmission, brakes.Nice Driver. John 9548955844
  2. L

67Alpine 2.8 V6 Auto for sale

Hi everyone I'd like to sell my 67 Alpine. Jose conversion A4LD auto. Nice driver the car is on craigslist in Fort Lauderdale/South Florida. I have two other beams one a conversion project, a Healey 3000 project and several other cars and need the room. Check out the craigslist ad first and...
  3. L

67 Alpine v6 for sale

I have put my alpine up for sale on eBay and also wanted to post it here too. Less than 100 miles on new rebuilt 2.8 with a new rebuilt A4LD auto with overdrive, new brakes and tires Jose Kit conversion. From Cali, built by Chris, owned by me for the last 7 years. driven regulary but have more...
  4. L

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. Best Wishes from Fort Lauderdale/Virgin Islands:)
  5. L

need 2.8 v6 crank hub

Looks like I need the hub that the dampener bolts onto the crank. My old one was cut off.. Anyone out there have any ideas??Thanks John
  6. L

74 v6 cylinder head Casting #

Can anyone give me the correct casting #s for the 74 v6 cylinder heads?? I need them to verify the year for the salvage guys. Thanks John
  7. L

t5 mod

I have a 1994 t5 that we will machine the input shaft as the info stated here on the forum My question is how much does the input shaft need to be shortened?? I see here it says about a half inch. Is this critical? what is the exact length or amount need to take off? Thanks John
  8. L

Non peaked headlite rims

I am looking to purchase a pair of non peaked headlight rims. Thanks John 954 895 5844
  9. L

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. John- in St John USVI (Working):)
  10. L

2.8 heads

My 76 2.8 heads turned out to be cracked so now looking for a lead on a set of 2.8 early non smog heads to finish my motor work. Thanks John
  11. L

WTB Series 3

Looking to buy a series 3. Complete and in good shape.Motor does not have to run as I am planning on doing a 2.8 conversion. Not in the market for a rusty car. I am in Florida. Thanks John ledermarine@yahoo.com 9548955844
  12. L

2.8 engine mods

I have a 76 Mustang 2.8 motor, 4speed bellhousing, ignition power pack w pigtails and the rear end from the car. Taking it to the machine shop today. I was looking to put together a list for the shop to do. I would like to get 200+Hp out of the engine. Any input would be appreciated. 2.9 valves...
  13. L

Series 1-3 fins

Can someone tell me if the fin sizes decrease from 1960 to 64?? I have a series V v6 conversion and happy with it but I am a fin guy, (have a 60 Chrysler 300F and a 60 Windsor coupe). Was looking into a 2.8 conversion on an early car, have the M2 motor and rearend, now looking for a car. Like...
  14. L

Hardtop parts

Want to buy series 3-5 hardtop headliner bows and the rear vent window left and right side, toggles that open/close the vent window. ledermarine@yahoo.com or 9548955844 Thanks John
  15. L

Hardtop info

I am currently rebuilding the hardtop that came with my car. I have it painted, and I have the rear glass in, but may have to remove it when I install the headliner. 2 questions, headliner goes under the rubber at the rear window? Front? Also vent windows I have seem to have no way of closing...