• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. StefanD

Looking for an upper valance...

Thanks for the link. It looks like we really do learn something new every day... I guess what I am looking for is not the upper front valance. I am looking to replace the area between the headlights and above the grille.
  2. StefanD

Looking for an upper valance...

If anyone has an upper front valance they are looking to sell please let me know, either here or PM. Thanks, Stefan
  3. StefanD

Impin Seattle

If I were not getting ready to have my car painted...
  4. StefanD

Queen's English show Sunday March 14th

A few pics form the show...
  5. StefanD

Hey Jim, From your profile pic, your Sunbeam looks nicer than my nasty old car looks. Is your car running right now? As the weather is getting nicer, it could be cool to head out for a drive one day. Let me know if you are up for it. I know what you mean, I catch a ton of slack from my...
  6. StefanD

Anybody thinking of heading down to Woodley Park for the Queen's English show? You can get more info here. I have been the last couple year, it is a great little show.
  7. StefanD

67 Alpine For Sale

What is the car all the way in the back?
  8. StefanD

67 Heater Valve

That's the one!
  9. StefanD

67 Heater Valve

Thanks, I will give them a buzz in the AM. The MG valve looks like the earlier valve, not the one used in 67. Thanks Again Stefan
  10. StefanD

67 Heater Valve

Does anyone have one laying around they would like to part with? Mine leaks, and I would love to have my heater working. Is there a decent replacement off of anything else? Sunbeam Specialties is out of them with no solid answer when they we will be able to get any more. I know I know, I...
  11. StefanD

wanted: Christensen intake

The manifold on the right is the one that was on my Sunbeam when I bought it, or at least looks the same. Mine says Superspeed by Griffiths on it.
  12. StefanD

clutch master / slave

Mine has a Wilwood in it as well, it is a 3/4 bore and I believe the part number is 260-1304.
  13. StefanD

oil in the plug holes

Its the word 'internal' that I was hoping I would not see.:o
  14. StefanD

oil in the plug holes

Is there a solution/fix to this problem that anyone knows of? I have a couple weepy spark plug tubes.
  15. StefanD

Shocks... again

It is time to buy some shocks for my SV. At this time, I can not afford SPAX or Konis. I have been searching to forums and found a reference to KYBs, does anyone have a part number for these? Are there any other decent alternatives? Thanks
  16. StefanD

Fall Drive Event in Southern California

I am looking forward to it. The ride and the poolside cocktails.
  17. StefanD

Fall Drive Event in Southern California

I half expected to have one already;)
  18. StefanD

1964 Commer Poptop Van Camper on Craig's List

Came by this while looking at Craig's List. It can be found here.
  19. StefanD

photo, link or diagram showing Series V heater valve bracket

As does mine. I would snap a pic, but mine is off the car right now, waiting for a new, non-leaking, replacement.
  20. StefanD

opening hood

There is a short wire installed on mine that runs from the latch to under the dash that I can pull just in case the stock cable breaks or comes off. It was installed by the PO, maybe one of the best things he did. I hear it is fairly common, maybe take a peek under your dash to see if there is...