• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

clutch master / slave

Jeb Stuart

Platinum Level Sponsor
I believe I need to replace my clutch master & slave. I have a SIII w/ it's original stock motor and a SIV O/D. Does anyone know of a Wilwood combo that will work w/ this setup?

twospeed

Donation Time
I used a Wilwood master in mine----bolted right in and works great----I think it is a 3/4 bore master.
As for the slave I got one on E-bay.

StefanD

Donation Time
Mine has a Wilwood in it as well, it is a 3/4 bore and I believe the part number is 260-1304.

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Jeb,

Did you have problems with the Girling master cylinders or do you just want Wilwood? Just curious as you will probably pay more for the Wilwood (don't know if the operation is any better).

Regards, Robin.

Jim E

Donation Time
For the clutch would use something closer to the factory bore which I thought is 5/8, would think the 3/4 bore master could cause issues in how the clutch feels. I use NABCO master cylinders but they do ot look stock and require a change of fitting being they are metric thread.

Jim E

Donation Time
Bill,
Funny never paid any attention to that, have one on my V6 S3 right now will have to go look which side it comes out on then it is RHD so that might be a bonus in this application.