• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. SeanP

Side Molding Question

Rear Side Trim Height Thanks for the PDF this is great info. Is there a dimension for height of the trim at the back of the car from the peak of the fender or is it located some other way?
  2. SeanP

1962 S2 Darkside looking for a home

Yes that is the asking price.
  3. SeanP

up for sale Well the buyer put down a non-refundable deposit but has failed to be able to fly down and complete the deal three times now. I waited a month due to his offer of above the asking price but now it's time to move on. Last week in preperation for the sale l had it inspected and...
  4. SeanP

Tiger

Glad to hear your sale was successful Warren. I had a buyer put down a decent deposit on my Alpine but it looks like now the sale may fall through. So I'm still on the hunt! Sean
  5. SeanP

COMPLETE hardtop SI SII

Interested in your hard top sent you an email. Hope to talk to u soon. Sean
  6. SeanP

wtb series 1 or 2 hard top

Thanks Mark!
  7. SeanP

wtb series 1 or 2 hard top

Sold my series 2 and the new owner wants to get a hard top for it. I think I may have found one that may be missing the trim around just the window. If you have one that has all trim and hardware let me know or if you have the trim or other pieces I may be in need of them. Thanks Sean
  8. SeanP

Well looks like she may have a new home! I just received a deposit!
  9. SeanP

It's a tac'ed tiger but the reason is I have money to put into it but at least in the near future my car is not going to be worth more than it's currently worth however a tac tiger my money will not go to waste. I love my car it's amazing but spending more is hard
  10. SeanP

Thanks guys I need to gets a good price but it is negotiable. If you need conformation v6 Jose has seen the car and is aware of what I paid
  11. SeanP

Gentlemen, I have a beautiful series 2 darksider restored by Richard Timmermans about 8 years ago. I have a line on an tiger for something less than astronomical so I’m testing the waters for a sell. Since I purchased her in May I have had Bill Martin from Roots Group Depot help me inspect the...
  12. SeanP

Brakes Lights not working

thanks Tom I used a Power Probe to test the wires at the sensor and the hot side had 12 volts. applied 12 volt to the other wire and had brake lights. So while the sensor had not failed apparently it was shorting out the fuse. Until a better replacement is available i will just replace the...
  13. SeanP

ill be the first one to tell you i know little to nothing about electrical. I had some idea in my mind that it was on the ground side of the circuit. Anyway the whole car was rewired with a Kwik wire 8 circuit wiring harness. I replaced the fuse and jumped the switch and had lights then tried...
  14. SeanP

Well still trying to tie down the actual issue. I would love to replace the pressure switch it already almost caused and accident. I rapped on the pressure switch with no results, checked the fuses and it looked like the stop light switch 20 amp fuse was burnt so replaced it and still no...
  15. SeanP

Will do thanks!
  16. SeanP

So Almost got rear-ended yesterday come to find out my brake lights are not functioning. I'm going to test the wiring tonight however I'm thinking it maybe the pressure switch located at the brake line distribution block in the engine bay. If it the pressure sending unit can we get replacements...
  17. SeanP

V6 valve cover gasket set

Is the Felpro VS-50115 R the best Valve cover gasket for the V6 swap? I need to adjust the valves was wondering cork or rubber? Also Jose if you have a link to your valve adjustment info that would be awesome.
  18. SeanP

Engine swap

Bashby, Recently did a lot of experimentation with the front springs and there is a place that makes them for the front. So no need to cut the stock ones. Just PM him I'm sure he can give you the info
  19. SeanP

Carb Issues 2.8 V6

ok so car is running much better now. I had Don Gardyne the resident holley expert work on my car today. I have been having issues with the car idling and no matter how rich we made the mixture it just would not idle. We ended up drilling out the idle jets enlarging them from .029" .035" this...