• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

COMPLETE hardtop SI SII

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have a factory hardtop specific to Series I/II for sale that is complete, including the elusive rear window stainless trims with corners. Its pretty scabby and will need restoration but the buyer will get all the trim, latches and headliner bows. I'm also including a set of correct b-pillar caps specific to hardtop. $600.

The buyer will need to arrange pick-up in central Pennsylvania. I'm planning to attend the Carlisle Spring Import Show on May 16 & 17 so it can be picked up there.

Interested? Send a direct email to volvoguys@comcast.net and I'll send you some pics and details.

ty, Mark ..... volvoguys

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Rear window plexi is there but somewhat opaque. It'll serve as a way to keep the rain out but should be replaced.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
A couple of guys have suggested I may be a bit high in my asking price on this top. So, its lowered to $500.

agmason54

Donation Time
Volvo guy
Stick to your guns.Your price is fair.I would raise the price and ignore comments from non buyers.
I shipped one this year for the same price and same condition by Greyhound.
Later hardtops are up also...I asked $2500 for a nice one but no where near mint and got it.
If anyone wants an early top with a clear window l have a spare and could deliver....
oops l high jacked yer thread
sorry
Al
see ya in a boneyard someday

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Okay, this thing is annoyingly in the way and has to go. Final offer price is $299 and if unsold it'll go up into the rafters along with the 8-track tapes and black & white TV. BTW, the opaque rear window fell out and shattered into 826 pieces so it ain't no longer there.

Send me a PM or, better, direct email and I'll send some pics.

Mark ..... volvoguys (Pa.)

SeanP

Donation Time
Interested in your hard top sent you an email. Hope to talk to u soon.
Sean

Okay, this thing is annoyingly in the way and has to go. Final offer price is $299 and if unsold it'll go up into the rafters along with the 8-track tapes and black & white TV. BTW, the opaque rear window fell out and shattered into 826 pieces so it ain't no longer there.

Send me a PM or, better, direct email and I'll send some pics.

Mark ..... volvoguys (Pa.)

Cali_59

Donation Time
[A couple of guys have suggested I may be a bit high in my asking price on this top. So, its lowered to $500.[/QUOTE]

Well in 2019.. if you are trying to get all the parts you ' were' including now.. getting them separately will go well above 600.00
I gladly paid 450 for my shell. ( 2015), It had all the stainless trim in goo shape around the back and the rear latches to the trunk hinges in good shape. front windshield hinges were pretty rough.. too bad these are not reproduces in stainless. and the S 1-2 bows. (I saw some S3-V bows on ebay for 175.00 + ship )
just yapping...:p