• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

wtb series 1 or 2 hard top

SeanP

Donation Time
Sold my series 2 and the new owner wants to get a hard top for it. I think I may have found one that may be missing the trim around just the window. If you have one that has all trim and hardware let me know or if you have the trim or other pieces I may be in need of them.
Thanks
Sean

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
There are at least two for sale: 1 by Mark Better Known as Volvoguy

and another by Al Better Known as Big AL

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Early car hardtop

I have one with a clear rear window and all the trim....has a headliner.....Itis fiberglass.....Too big to ship...I am in Florida.....West Palm area...I will be attending the car shows at Trukey rod run in Daytona and the Zeppherhills carlisle florida show and could bring it....Mike Schreiner (561) 222-8547....it will need paint....also have early car softop frame...and a set of early seats that will need re upolster'd...would post pictures.....if I could figure out how......gee copy/paste doesnt work...just email me if you want pictures

Last edited: