• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

67 Alpine with early v6 for sale in OC

All small parts are sold. Still have rear end, 2.8L short block, bell housing, T5 trans.
  2. J

Car is sold but still have parts Car sold, thanks to this forum. Many parts available, I'll post an inventory with $$ this weekend.
  3. J

Folks, Regretfully I need to sell my Alpine. It is a 1967 Alpine that was converted to a 2.6L Capri V6 in 1977. I purchased the car from the gentleman that did the conversion 3 years ago. The engine is tired but runs and needs, at the very least, a carb rebuild. The V6 is adapted to a stock...
  4. J

Series V inside door handle

Email me jon@ppmechanical.com need one, will by two if you have them.
  5. J

Darksiders United - West Coast and beyond

Kelly and all, So sorry I didn't make it over. My daughter came home from College on Sunday, family first.
  6. J

Spare tire Support

Greenbean - So what does your support look like? I'd like to dump the strap.
  7. J

Tac Modification

Not to take work from Tom Hayden, but I have a stock tach that has been converted to 6cyl, I'd be willing to sell it. let me know if you are intersted.
  8. J

Darksiders United - West Coast and beyond

Kelly, I plan on being there around 1:00. The rewiring of the car will not be complete so its will stay in the garage this year. Jon
  9. J

Starter solenoid available locally?

That should be "...was unused and bolted to the...." In the post below.
  10. J

Starter solenoid available locally?

Mike, I have the pictured solenoid if you want it. My car had a v6 conversion in 1977 and has a starter mounted solenoid. The pictured has not bolted to the firewall since, I have no idea if it works.
  11. J

Sunbeam get together

It was great to meet all the guys and girls at Kelly's place, specially Jose. Thanks to Kelly and company for being great hosts. Thanks to Jose for the tips and information. The white one with the 4runner roll bar and auto trans is from Santa Cruz, can't recall their names. Jon Houchin
  12. J

2.8 to T5 bell housing

I think I have been barking up the wrong tree. Is the bell housing I am looking for from a Mustang II to a 4 speed not a T5?
  13. J

2.8 to T5 bell housing

If anyone has one lying arround....
  14. J

4 bbl FAST TBI question

Has anyone tried or seen the Holley 550-400 4 barrel TBI system? Their site lists 200 - 400 HP range? A well build 2.8 should have 200HP, correct?
  15. J

Sunbeam meet in So.Cal.

I plan on being there, but not till after church, 1:00 or so.
  16. J

Series V GT V6 on eBay

I am the new owner of this car. It looks and runs as advertised. The little 2.6 winds up quickly and is great fun up to 60 MPH. That said, it really needs a 5 speed to run on the freeway, and am considering swapping in a 2.8 and 5 speed. How've do I get ahold of one of Jose's kits?
  17. J

Wheels

Hubcaps Afc742, I have four hub caps.