• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

Series 2 hard tops

I have 2 series 2 original aluminum hardtops...no back windows and no headliners in both...1 is in excellent condition and one would be parts...also have an aftermarket black fiberglass top with small backwindow...1 top fibreglass with 3 window (no windows in it)...tops are located in Regina...
  2. J

Speedometer gauge size

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew what size the speedometer gauge is in a sunbeam alpine? I am looking at replacing with a GPS speedometer but do not have the car near me to measure. Could one of you gentleman please help me out?
  3. J

series 2 front shocks

Can anyone tell me what shocks will fit the front of my series 2? I have looked at some of the old posts and some said volvo and camaro but what years? Any insight on this would be appreciated. Regards Jamie
  4. J

Series ii side window weather strip

Hey Guys I am looking for some information on where to get new weather stripping for the inside and outside of the door for the side windows. I looked at SS and VB and they only have it for series III to V....Any ideas?
  5. J

original tiger workshop manual

I have a factory 260 and 289 tiger workshop manual for sale. (looking to turn it into some parts for my series II alpine possibly a covertible top or carpet set) Looking to see if there is some interest before i put it on ebay. PM me if interested. Jamie
  6. J

problem viewing attachments

Hi I seem to have a problem viewing attachments it seems to come up that either i do not have permission to do so or i am trying to change someones post. Is anyone else getting this error. Please help
  7. J

U joint for series 2 yolk

Hey Guys Just wondering what u joints from other cars will fit the rear yolk of a series 2 There is nothing listed for sunbeam in any of the auto parts books so there must be something foreign or domestic that might work. All i really need is the caps. I really do not want to have to order off...
  8. J

Woodruff Keys

Does anyone have a set of these hardened keys for sale? Please send me a price with shipping to canada S4T 0Z5. Thanks Jamie
  9. J

Headlight Bezel

I need one headlight bezel if any one has....please send me a price with shipping to Canada S4T 0Z5. Thanks Jamie
  10. J

spoked wheels and hubs

Heys Guys I have 5 spoked wheels that are in ok shape and 4 splined hubs with the tri spinner caps. i would be looking at possibly trading for a complete set of 4 bolt hubs or open to any offers. Let me know if you are interested Jamie
  11. J

Will an alpine series V tach work with a mitsubishi coil pack?

Hey Guys I would like to draw from your expertise. Would a smiths tach out of a series V work with the coil packs from a newer fuel injected engine? (mitsubishi 4G63 coil packs). I have a tach output from both my power transisitor which fires the coil packs and also a tach output from my...
  12. J

wanted pumpkin and axles

i am looking for a spare pumpkin and 4 bolt axles for a series 2. If anyone close to regina has one please contact me with what you got and price. I am changing from spokes to 4 bolt.Also of you have 4 bolt hubs for front spindles. jamie
  13. J

4G63T in a 61 sunbeam alpine

Hey Guys I am putting a 2g 4G63T 16V DOHC in my series 2. it fits in the engine bay nicely with just a little modification to the crossmember (had to cut a little out of the top to fit the oil filter housing. will be bolting up the transmission and fabing up mounts in the next couple of weeks...
  14. J

stromberg, zenith carbs and starter motors

Have 4 stromberg carbs, 1 intake manifold for stomberg 2 complete sets of Zeniths carbs and manifolds for a series 2 5 starter motors Make me an offer
  15. J

wanted headlight bezel and rear taillight

need a rear tailight for a series 2 as well as a headlight bezel please message me with what you have and price.
  16. J

1592 and 1725 engines for sale

selling 2 engines 1592 is out of a 61 series 2 and is in complete running condition series 2 non syncro transmission 1725 is out of a 66 series 5 and has been sitting for a few years would probably need a rebuild. series 2 non syncro transmission with overdrive unit tail is broken open to...