• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1592 and 1725 engines for sale

jammont

Donation Time
selling 2 engines
1592 is out of a 61 series 2 and is in complete running condition
series 2 non syncro transmission
1725 is out of a 66 series 5 and has been sitting for a few years would probably need a rebuild.
series 2 non syncro transmission with overdrive unit tail is broken
open to offers...would be willing to ship

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Hi...

Hi, I need a engine and transmission... I have a series II, and Im interested in your Series II engine (1592) and the transmission...
I live in Chile, South America... can you send me that items to my country?...
pictures?...
And most important how much?...
Im wait for your answer...
Pablo.

jammont

Donation Time
hi pablo
I can probably ship it for you i will have to look and see what is involved i could sell you the complete engine with starter and generator and working transmission for $300.00 canadian plus shipping. you will just have to send me the particulars of where it needs to be sent.
Regards
Jamie

jammont

Donation Time
engines are still available

Hey Guys
These engines are still available if anyone is interested.
Jamie

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Engines for sale

Give me some information on the Series V engine.

Brief summary on mechanical condition....

Rods?
Crank?
Head?
Intake manifold?
Cam?

DanR

jammont

Donation Time
1725 engine

It is a complete engine ( less the intake manifold and carbs) but it has not been running in over 20 years. would probably need a rebuild. But it is all original.
Jamie

jammont

Donation Time
pictures

Here is some pictures of the 1592
Regards
Jamie

Attachments

• sunbeam pics 005.jpg
    sunbeam pics 005.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 71

Robbo

Donation Time
What are you looking at for the 1725? To ship to Utah? Also, did you say the trans was or wasn't with that engine?

jammont

Donation Time
1725 engine

there is no tranny with that engine.......would like to get $250 out of that engine...would have to see what shipping is from canada to utah is....would appreciate it if someone with experience shipping a large container from canada to the US could help me out with a few names of transportation companies.
Regards
jamie

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Hi Jamie,
I Still interested in the 1592 engine and transmission...
I have a friend who can help me to bring those to Chile...
He make his money buying ice cargo containers for trucks, then he shipping from Miami to Chile...
If you can ship the items to Miami...
Or give me some more time to find a way to ship directly from your home to mine in Chile...
Thanks, Pablo.

jammont

Donation Time
1592 engine

I am sure the engine is not going anywhere soon....Let me know what you can come up with.
Regards
Jamie

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Engine Tranny in Florida

Pablo, I have a running great when pulled 1592 with s2 barrel carb and full synchro tranny for sale...I am located in the west palm beach area of Florida and can drop it to a shipper in Miami....Interested? mike

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Pablo, I have a running great when pulled 1592 with s2 barrel carb and full synchro tranny for sale...I am located in the west palm beach area of Florida and can drop it to a shipper in Miami....Interested? mike
I sent a Email toy you.... can you give me more information and some pics?..
Thanks, Pablo.