• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Headlight Bezel

jammont

Donation Time
I need one headlight bezel if any one has....please send me a price with shipping to Canada S4T 0Z5.
Thanks
Jamie

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
If this is the chrome trim ring for the Head light, I'll toss one in the mail for you. Perhaps I might need you to return the favour when I'm Alpining through Regina this summer. Let me Know.
Bobbo

jammont

Donation Time
Hi Bobbo
I am looking for the body trim ring.....painted one with the lip....Do you have one of those?
Jamie

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Hi Bobbo
I am looking for the body trim ring.....painted one with the lip....Do you have one of those?
Jamie
Jamie... due the diferent translation from english to spanish I'm not 100% sure what you need... but I have some spares and I believe that I have what you looking for... if I have it...you only need to pay shipping cost... maybe with the piece number find correct one?
see picture.
Pablo.

Attachments

• light.jpg
    light.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 38

jammont

Donation Time
head light bezel

Hi Pablo
It is the ring on the far right side of the picture....it is the decorative piece of the car that is painted the same color.
Thanks
Jamie

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Ok Jamie... this weekend I'll go to my father house... (he has more space in his garage and I store my Alpine and spares there)... I´ll take some photos so you can see the condition of the piece that I offer to you... then you tell me if you want it or not...
By the way... almost close deal with shipping company... and did not have an asnwer of the Member from Miami...
Pablo.

jammont

Donation Time
Hi Pablo
I appreciate the help and i will definately return the favor....as for the gentleman in miami i would give it some time as it sounds like it would probably be an easier option for you seeing it is already near miami and sometimes it takes a while.
regards
jamie

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
I do have a few of the trim pieces for a series 5. Clip or screw attachment ?.
Bobbo.

jammont

Donation Time
The single screw at the bottom. It would be the number 1 piece on the diagram that pablo posted.
Regards
jamie

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
Parts car is complete minus 1 seat frame and, of course, all the metal that has rusted. It does have steel wheels, but I'm thinking about a V6 in my wire wheeled SII so the hubs are presently 'spoken for'.

jammont

Donation Time
Hello Hillman
In the spring will be fine......will keep in touch seeing we are both in Saskatchewan.
Regards
Jamie