• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

Marking on top of cylinders

I have removed the head from my series V and found the following stamped on the top of each piston: 001 KG RP215 F20. Can any one tell me what these markings mean? Also I need a clutch, master cylinder. I've tried to rebuild the one I have but it back bleeds. thanks. dennis
  2. D

Series II,IV,V Parts

I'm looking for a break, master cylinder for a series V, also I'm sort of interested in the spare heads you have. Can you e-mail me some Pics at Talbert_dennis@yahoo.com
  3. D

1967 Alpine For Sale @ $3500

Hey Bob I will be coming through the Statesville area soon and uould like to see your car if time allows. Let me know what is up. Also I am looking for a break master cylinder. Do you happen to have an extra or know where I can get one? Thanks Dennis Talbert
  4. D

1725 engine

Thanks Ken, I'll look into the things you have suggested. dennis
  5. D

1725 engine

I don't understand why a rubber hose to my air cleaner on my carbs would cause oil to come out of my oil filler cap, or were you responding to another question. A local mechanic seem to think I have a cracked ring that is pressurizing my oil pan. dennis
  6. D

1725 engine

Say, I've got the same problem. A local mechanic says he thinks a piston ring is broken. Could this be the problem?
  7. D

Horn ring, hub and horn button

Are selling this? If so how much are you asking
  8. D

Time to diagnosis the head gasket leak - Part 2

Happy dogs owner I'm also in head hell. I've found that my head/block is missing the little Alum. helmet water diverter. Any ideas how I can get hold of one of these.
  9. D

Head replacement

The head on my 1967 series V has done given up the ghost. I've got a "reconditioned " head that I bought off e-bay. It appears to rock a bit from corner to corner. It rocks just enough to slide an old tyme double edge razor under one edge. Other than some puddle welding around the water...