• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

1966 Sunbeam Alpine series 5

sunbeam alpine - Sold Sold. Thanks for looking, please come again.
  2. S

Sunbeam MFerris - I just saw you are located in Raleigh NC. My daughter lives in Durham and I've been looking for property in the Pamlico / Beaufort county area off and on for about 5 years. Something near the sound. If it works out and I buy in the area I may be calling YOU for Alpine parts...
  3. S

Sunbeam I used my digital camera that does video as well. It's an Olympus SZ-10 with built in steady cam. I also amplified the steady capability with a 2 pack of Michelob...... Glad you're mid project, sad it isn't this one!!! I keep waffling about selling, but I have 6 BIG projects and I...
  4. S

sunbeam alpine Tuesday I'm going to list this on Ebay with a $1500 reserve. If you'd like it at $1500 it's yours. Either way it's going to go. Or you can bid on it............ and hope for the best. This car is pretty solid and if you're looooooooooking for a restoreable chassis, that's...
  5. S

Rather than try to post more photos I took this short video of the car, basically a walk around. It was taken in the mid-day sun so the shadows look black. Jeff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_wlEsJ9Zu8
  6. S

I received an inquiry about the engine SN. The engine SN DOES match the VIN. Also, the pictures show the car on jack stands with no wheels. I DO have the wheels. It even has the jack! Jeff
  7. S

I found this car covered and sitting on jack stands. It has been stored since 1984. The engines turns by hand and the car appears to be complete, missing only the grill. It appears to have a straight frame/unibody. Minor rust including a few small rust thru spots in the trunk. I bought it two...
  8. S

Will this fit?

I posted this on another forum and the answer is, no, it won't. Series 1&2 are the same, 3,4 &5 are the same. Just in case you wanted to know. Jeff
  9. S

Will this fit?

Tom and Michael, Thank you for the information. Yes Michael, it was in regards to the one on ebay!! Mine is broken, and all but the attachment band and the wires is missing, no handle, no internals, nothing. This car is 99% complete, but needs a complete rebuild. It is my first effort...
  10. S

Will this fit?

I have a 1966 series 5. Will the turn signal mechanism from a series 2 fit? Thanks Jeff
  11. S

Will this fit?

I have a '66 series 5. will a turn signal assembly from a series 3 fit? Sorry, will the assembly from a series 2 fit? Thanks Jeff