• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

First Tiger.

If it was the white one it is the preproduction Mk2 with 289, auto and 5 stud wheels with disc brakes on all 4 wheels a very rare beast Details on the Sunbeam Tiger UK facebook site
  2. S

Sunbeam Alpine Series III-V or Tiger Installing an under carpet toolbox

Wont work for a Tiger, the spare lays flat with a false floor above it and the battery
  3. S

Back on the road.... help.

I run silicon fluid in the brakes and clutch. Does not mix with water does not corrode paint and after many years the Master and slave cylinders look as new
  4. S

Brass unit at top of B post

The brass unit at the top of the B post has the mount point for the softop frame as well as threaded holes for mounting and the swivle unit for the side cover. I need the right side one
  5. S

Alpine Body Color

Code 128 is a mid blue metallic and so is my series 5
  6. S

Rear Sear Cushion Option

My series V GT had a full width cushion on the rear parcel shelf it is about 1" thick and has the same seams and features as the side and door trims
  7. S

Electric Rad Fan

The trouble with zip ties, many radiator shops have to repair, replace radiators that were fitted with zip ties, they compress the tubes if fitted to tight. on removal you have a damaged radiator
  8. S

Engine color

The series Alpines had a black block with the alloy head and valve cover natural
  9. S

Blast from the past !

Nice isnt it, my Alpine with the 2 DCOE webers makes more noise from the carbies than from the exhaust.
  10. S

Save this one please!

Looking at the tub I think it is a GT wonder where the hardtop went
  11. S

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

Do you have the small springs that fit behind the internal door and window handles
  12. S

Parts for sale or free

Hi James do you have the toggles and sockets that allow the softop and hardtop to lock to the screen.
  13. S

Friends In Sunbeams Itenerary and Update

I know I am a long way away however our local newspaper had an article about the vaccine to protect lungs is now available. It also noted the low take up by older people most in need. I need to see my doctor about a needle to protect from pneumonia.
  14. S

Hood Tray Covers

The side covers with the chrome strips are from a Tiger, similar to a series 4 Alpine that does not have the strips
  15. S

Fuel line into fuel pump

I bought a new pump thats electronic and identical to the standard pump. The install kit came with brass olives. They do not fit inside the pump. So do the fuel lines need a bubble flair? or is there narrow olives to fit the hole?
  16. S

Generator vs Alternator

There is a company making alternators that look like the old generators. You get the higher performance without changing the layout.
  17. S

Center arm rest

My origional GT Alpine had a padded rear pad that lined up with the rear cushion/seat
  18. S

Parking brake lever

Hello I need a parking brake lever together with the mounting gear. Thanks
  19. S

2017 SAOCA Calendars

Please include me in your list when the 2017 calendars are available. Thank You
  20. S

LED Map light bulb

Have you checked the contacts are not dirty/corroded. Or maybe a bit loose. Can be the reason lamps are low. Better fix than replace