• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. afc742

1960 series 1 for sale

I can't remember, I've had it for probably 10+ years and never installed it. I think maybe lmc had it at one time. I know there was only one place that I know of that made the rubber to install the windshield and that was Mac Gregor but I don't see it listed anymore.
  2. afc742

1960 series 1 for sale

I have an 1960 series 1 Alpine for sale. It runs and drives needs floor pans, carburetors are not right but I do have a two barrel intake off of a series iv that will go with the car, needs a lot of work. Also comes with a new windshield and a soft top. Has what I would call a twenty foot paint...
  3. afc742

Classifieds

What do I need to do to post alpines for sale? It wouldn't let me post, said something about not enough points or something like that.
  4. afc742

1960 Alpine for sale.

I have an 1960 Sunbeam Alpine first series for sale, If I remember correctly the engine and body numbers match. The car has rust issues but I drove it a few years ago. To many projects this one must go $1500 OBO. I can email pictures if interested because I am unable to get them to load on here...
  5. afc742

Anyone know anything about cell phone signal boosters?

I would buy the wilson ag soho 60 unit with the indoor and outdoor antennas. Check that it will do both CDMA and GSM which I believe it will. You should see a significant increase in signal strength or at least that was my personal experience.
  6. afc742

1 more for the why file

I don't know which is worse, the person who would buy such a monstrosity or the one who created it.
  7. afc742

Oil Pan Gasket (again)

If you have empty ammo cartridges you have hole punches, .25 auto even .22 good for 1/4" hole, .38 or .357 good for 3/8" holes etc...
  8. afc742

How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?

You forgot about the member that explains how he switched to LEDS so that they wouldn't have to change light bulbs again.
  9. afc742

62 for Sale in Seattle WA Area

Would like to have a set of wheels like whats on the back of that car.
  10. afc742

104-year-old steam-powered mill still operating

Thanks, Nick you always have something interesting to watch.
  11. afc742

1959 Sunbeam Wanted

I have one built in September of 59, haven't got around to restoring it yet. I did get the engine to run and rebuilt the brake calipers, lines, etc. I have took it on several short trips to the store etc, but that was a few years ago. The engine is original to the car, the floor boards need...
  12. afc742

This is for Nick!

That is neat to say the least.
  13. afc742

Alpine building Weather

Mr. Bill I remember living in Indiana during the blizzard of 78, several feet of snow. Was you in Indiana during that time? Tom
  14. afc742

Tis the season

I would like to wish everyone a merry and peaceful Christmas, from the south.
  15. afc742

Alpine with Miata 1.6L Engine/Trans

lobo1625, I would like to see some more pictures of your conversion, I have an extra body that when time allows needs to see the road again. Thanks, Tom
  16. afc742

Door weatherstrip

Micheal Thank you for your response, it answered my question. Tom
  17. afc742

Door weatherstrip

Michael, The ones that go into the c channel on the door there is two ways it will install.
  18. afc742

Door weatherstrip

Does anyone have pictures of how the door weatherstrip is supposed to be installed? Thanks, Tom
  19. afc742

Starter solenoid available locally?

I wouldn't see a problem with using a ford solenoid it just wouldn't have the ever so handy push button on it.