• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 6

1962 Alpine 32,510 original miles

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142089894733?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 John (631) 774-9509
  2. 6

1962 Sunbeam for sale

I have a Moonstone white, red interior all original Alpine.I will be selling this car in mid-June on Ebay. Original paint, interior, exhaust, engine, tires (from 1961), bill of sale, dealer brochures. It runs very, very well. Has the original top, and tonneau cover. No rips in the seats or door...
  3. 6

Series II reverse gear stuck

I have a stock Alpine Series II with low miles. Rebuilt the engine, runs great BUT cannot back it out of my garage, all four forward gears are fine but the trans just refuses to go into reverse. Now on this tranny reverse is to the left and back according to all I know about it, there is even an...
  4. 6

Series II Cylinder head

Rebuilding my engine with 32,000 original miles, after cleaning and beading the head, I found the front cylinder had extensive damage, looks like corrosion from an acid bath. Does anyone have a head I can rebuild? Thanks John
  5. 6

Series Ii Horn Button Wanted

!962 Alpine, needs only the horn button, does anyone have one?
  6. 6

Series Ii Horn Button Wanted

1962 Alpine Anyone out there have one?
  7. 6

Series 2 trunk lid

Looking for series II trunk lid, mine is FUBAR
  8. 6

!962 series II from Rockford Il. 32,504 original miles

Ok guys, I bought the car that Scott had let us in on from Rockford Illinios. It was delivered by intercity a few hours ago. Story goes a woman passed on last year at 100 years old and left this car that she bought new in August 1961. I was told she used it to go to Lake Michigan beaches on...
  9. 6

Rear seat pad, series II

Does anyone know where I can get a correct rear seat pad in black for a series II?
  10. 6

series 3-5 horn pad for wheel center

Looking to replace the split pad on my series V, anyone have one?
  11. 6

1592cc dipstick tube

I am looking for the dipstick tube for a series II with a 1592 engine. This is the part that slips into the tube coming from the oil pan. Anyone???
  12. 6

looking for series 2 dash

got one? let me know John
  13. 6

looking for series II parts car

preferably in the northeast, will pick up Thanks John
  14. 6

Engine photos series II

I am looking for any photos of a stock series II engine bay. I am looking for details to restore mine to original. Any interior shots of bone stock finished Alpines, 1961 Series II. Thanks John
  15. 6

series II passenger floor pan front

Looking for front passenger floor pan for series II
  16. 6

Correct colors

I am restoring a 1961 series II. I have found most every part I need so far and the body work is well under way. The problem is the correct colors. I have obtained an original sales brochure which tells the color combinations availible. The car was originally "Moonstone" with a red interior with...
  17. 6

need help with VIN

Just picked up a 1960 Alpine that was in storage for 32 years on the east end of Long Island. Car looks pretty original, came with hard top, soft top,(ruined) wire wheels and seems to be 99% there. Whats missing is the VIN plate on the cowl in the engine bay. I got a number off of the engine...