• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. sammaw@bellsout

Great Scot! British Car Show 2019

Great Scot! British Car Show Joint Salute to the US and Scottish Military Saturday May 25, 2019 - Furman University Featured Marque - Mini's Classic and Modern Please join us on the beautiful, shaded mall of Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina for an exciting and unique...
  2. sammaw@bellsout

Great Scot! British Car Show

Great Scot! British Car Show Joint Salute to the US and Scottish Military Saturday May 26, 2018 - Furman University Featured Marque - MG Please join us on the beautiful, shaded mall of Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina for an exciting and unique Classic...
  3. sammaw@bellsout

Need for speed

seen on craigslist
  4. sammaw@bellsout

Hello everyone, just wanted to make an announcement concerning the Great Scot! British Car Show, in Greenville SC. As usual, the show will be at Furman University, held in conjunction with the Greenville Scottish Games, on May 28, 2016. We will have separate classes for Alpines and Tigers...
  5. sammaw@bellsout

Join us on the beautiful, shaded mall of Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina. Please mark your calendars for an exciting and unique British Classic car show event on Saturday, May 23, 2015. All British cars and motorcycles are eligible. Class prizes are: First, Second, and Third place...
  6. sammaw@bellsout

British Invasion at Carolina Motorsports Park Sunday 14 September

I had this attached to an previous years event, but wanted it to have its own thread. Note The early date for this year. This allows more daylight for the transit to and from the track, not to mention warmer temps! Carolina Motorsports Park is allowing another British Invasion!!! This...
  7. sammaw@bellsout

Walter Mitty Races

Is anyone headed to the Mitty this weekend at Road Atlanta? I will be down there from tomorrow afternoon til Sunday. I will be camping near turn 3 with a SBMOC banner hanging from my tent. Email at sammaw@bellsouth.net if your going, and maybe we can meet somewhere there.
  8. sammaw@bellsout

Master Cylinder rebuild

Any tips on installing the large rubber seal on a MC rebuild? Very tight to get over the piston. Don't want to cause damage by over stretching it. It seems like it is like birthing a 20 lb baby
  9. sammaw@bellsout

Great Scot! British Car Show- Greenville, SC

Hello everyone, just wanted to make an announcement concerning the Great Scot! British Car Show, in Greenville SC. As usual, the show will be at Furman University, held in conjunction with the Greenville Scottish Games, on May 24, 2014. The big news for us Sunbeamers, is that Sunbeam will be...
  10. sammaw@bellsout

Brake pedal/pushrod issue

Hey guys, Hope everyone is well. I am trying to solve an issue in the brake pedal /pushrod/ master connection. The rubber piece that covers the end of the master cylinder that comes thru the firewall has completely deteriorated, and needs replacement. The symptom that lead me under the...
  11. sammaw@bellsout

humorous ad for a MG Midget

http://savannah.craigslist.org/cto/4188036290.html This cracked me up, but I had to go to the urban dictionary to look up some of his terms.
  12. sammaw@bellsout

interesting website

wasted at least an hour here, but wasted no money (yet) http://www.holden.co.uk/default.asp
  13. sammaw@bellsout

Mitty races, Road Atlanta

The Walter Mitty Vintage races are being held this weekend, I'm going to be there, who else may be going to it. It is a really great weekend of cool cars and Hot Women ( ok , I completely lied about the women). But if your headed over there, send me a message and You will be invited to our...
  14. sammaw@bellsout

Hemmings "Sports and Exotics"

Nice column on Sunbeams in this months issue. Contact the writer if you have a Harrington for sale, he's hot for one.
  15. sammaw@bellsout

sunbeam Specialities

I can't get on their website. Anyone else trying them lately have problems, or is it just me?
  16. sammaw@bellsout

Hillman Minx at auction tomorrow

I just saw this and thought someone might be interested http://www.copart.com/c2/classic_auction_search_results.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e2s3&lotId=15439773&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS It is located in NC, between Charlotte and Greensboro sm
  17. sammaw@bellsout

2013 Great Scot! British Car Show

Hi Guys, just wanted to announce this years show. If you can make it, you should enjoy it. We have an online registration on the Southeastern British Motorcar Owners Club website. www.sbmoc.com Join us on the beautiful, shaded mall of Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina. Please...
  18. sammaw@bellsout

Happy New Year!:)-D

Happy New year to you and your Sunbeams!:)
  19. sammaw@bellsout

British Invasion at CMP

Foothills British Car Club is once again planning a British Invasion at Carolina Motorsports Park. At this late date I believe that Hap's intro for last year's (4th annual) covers the Saturday 17 November 2012 5th annual event far better than anything I could write. Please remember the date...
  20. sammaw@bellsout

Bob is the oil guy

Anyone a user of this website? Where the heck is the search button?:confused: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm