• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Great Scot! British Car Show

Joint Salute to the US and Scottish Military

Saturday May 26, 2018 - Furman University

Featured Marque - MG

Please join us on the beautiful, shaded mall of Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina for an exciting and unique Classic British Car Show on Saturday, May 26, 2018. All British cars are eligible. Prizes to include First, Second, and Third Place in Class, and Best of Show, as chosen by participants’ vote. These, and other Special Awards will be presented at the conclusion of the Show.

Hey Guys, Hope y'all can make it. Registration info is at www.sbmoc.com. Preregister online for a free t-shirt, by May 14th

Thanks,

Sam

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey Guys, just wanted to post a reminder. Also, consider using the online early registration. I really helps us manage the show and alos early registering will save a few bucks, and get your name in the door prize drawings, along with the free t-shirt . Our sponsors so far have donated $500 worth of prizes and gift certificates. Thanks, and see you soon!

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey Guys, I just wanted to let yall know we are extended pre reg until tomorrow night, so one day left to save some money and qualify for the door prizes.

Dan R, if you see this, send me your email address, and t-shirt size to sammaw@bellsouth.net

Hope yall can make it

sd_pace

Donation Time
Well I am in for the show with all the grand kids in tow.:eek:
Wasn't sure I was going to make it or not... the stars aligned!

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks for letting me know Steve. I have to layout the field this weekend, and I wanted to make sure I hold enough parking places for the 'Beams