• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Great Scot! British Car Show- Greenville, SC

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hello everyone, just wanted to make an announcement concerning the Great Scot! British Car Show, in Greenville SC. As usual, the show will be at Furman University, held in conjunction with the Greenville Scottish Games, on May 24, 2014. The big news for us Sunbeamers, is that Sunbeam will be the featured Marque at this years show. We will have separate classes for Alpines and Tiger, and a class for other Rootes. All british cars are welcome, along with British motorcycles.

Registration is now open on the SBMOC website: www.sbmoc.com

There you can see a link for online registration or print a paper version,.

I will bring info down to Todd and Eric's show as well.

Hope you all can put it in your plans

Sam

dmich2

Donation Time
Sam. I've heard so many great things about this show. I'm going to work on being there especially with the Sunbeam as the marque. Hopefully other Beamers will also make the trip.

As it would be a first time for me, could you recommend a nearby hotel? Don't need my own suite, but I don't want some Red Roof (sorry) either. I have it about 4.5 hours for me.

Hope to can male it.

Dennis

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Steve,

Or maybe you should ride along with me. Instead of sleeping in the infield, my wife will be flying back from Brazil that day.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
There are a couple of motels located close to Furman, within a mile or two

Hampton Inn (864) 834-5550

Sleep -Inn (864) 834-7040

Sleep Inn is less expensive by far

here is a link for event

www.gallabrae.com There is a link to registration on the car show page