• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by tc_157

1. T

Series IV Doors

Where are you located?
  2. T

2.8L with 4 speed

No. See above.
  3. T

2.8L with 4 speed

Sorry...single rail version. Thanks for asking.
  4. T

2.8L with 4 speed

2.8L Ford V6 Motor, flywheel and bellhousing sold. 4 spd. still available. Thanks.
  5. T

Ford V6

Motor, flywheel and bell are sold. 4 speed still available. Thanks.
  6. T

Ford V6

Thanks guys for your input.
  7. T

Ford V6

I have a Mustang II 2.8L V6 for sale. What is considered a reasonable price these days? The matching 4 speed? Any direction you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  8. T

2.8L with 4 speed

Manifold has sold. Thank you all for your interest.
  9. T

2.8L with 4 speed

Mustang 4 speed I'll split it up if you just need the trans. Looks like you have been doing a fair amount of research on transmissions. What do you feel is a fair price for it?
  10. T

2.8L with 4 speed

I purchased a Mustang II 2.8L V6 with 4 speed last year. Stock motor. Went a different route with my conversion. Previous owner had it installed in an MG. Purportedly rebuilt with 20m miles on it. I can't claim that I know for sure. Complete motor except for the lower radiator hose housing and...
  11. T

Upper and lower Rad outlet/inlet size.

Thermostat Housing Jose, I thank you very much once again for your quick response and sharing this information. A great help. Tom C
  12. T

Thermostat housing Thank you Jose for your quick response. What year and model what get me the correct part? Couldn't alter it myself...info on who could would be appreciated. Hope you are doing well and feeling good.
  13. T

Does anyone know where I can get a new lower thermostat housing for the 2.8L ford that will work on the engine swap? Thanks.
  14. T

Wheel / Tire Combo

I'm close to getting my V6 Series 4 conversion up and running. I'll be needing wheels and tires soon. Is there a preferred oversized wheel / tire combination that allows for front suspension and brake (stock) clearance without having to modify the valance? I'm leaning toward a 14 x 6 with...
  15. T

Alpine V6 Question

Alpine V6 Question Thank you both for your quick replies. That is beautiful work on the housing shown.