• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Zenith 42 WIA carbs

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
These are not for the Alpine originally. But if anyone happens to have a pair to sell, let me know. They tended to be on 6 cylinders, Humbers,

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
Don't have the whole carb. I think I have some parts. Out of town at present, will check the first of the week. Will check and contact.

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
Thanks. No rush. This is for a race car we're going to build in the future. I want to make sure we have what we need when the time comes.

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
This John Green? Doesn't look like he sells anything. Does he now?

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
I've bought plenty of parts from him, that's how I know he is into Zeniths. I have his phone# if you'd like, it PM me.

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
I spoke with him. He was very nice and talkative. But seems to be forgetting a lot of things these days. He did not have anything on 42 WIAs. He did have used 36 WIAs. He also said he hand a lot of NOS stuff, if I needed it.