• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Winter storage

PNG

Donation Time
Has anyone used Seafoam in their cylinders, for Spring help with a possible ring issue and/or for cold (WI) winter storage?

PNG

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
What

Is that, ? Ok I guess the lazy man gets outboard fogging oil and sprays blab carburetor while turning over motor with coil wire off. I suppose there are Model T style easier ways too. I've only heard of them not practised them.

agmason54

Donation Time
w

I put a rubber plug in the tailpipe no matter what weather for storage .For winter l bring the battery indoors.For first start up l give mine a shot of either and shove down a hill with key on and dump the clutch after making sure the planets are all properly alligned..
AGM