• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wilwood Brake and Master Cylinders

BEpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Need information on how long the brake and clutch master cylinder pushrods should be to put the pedals in the proper position/distance from the firewall.
The M/C's I have just have a threaded rod attached that I will attach the clevis.
A measurement from the firewall to the to the center of the clevis pin would be very helpful.
Thanks
bob

Attachments

• Master Cylinders.pdf
    242.7 KB · Views: 15

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
You just need to make sure the rod doesn't push in the master, and you have a little slack or wiggle at the pedal before it does.

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
My Wilwood M/C pushrod is 3" from the firewall to the to the center of the clevis pin, and I am using the stock spacer between the firewall and M/C.

BEpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks, that's very helpful information. there were no M/C's or pedals in the car when I started this project.

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
Just in case a picture will help, this is my set up. And a picture of a stock spacer and one I made.
RIMG0573-XL.jpg

RIMG0563-XL.jpg

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
I replaced the threaded rod with an old original MC pushrod, both MC's were .75 bore. Fits like stock.

Asm109

Donation Time
No worries. When I first looked I saw the single and thought, wait Toyanvil put tandem mc on his car and that is a single. hmmmm

Then I saw the double with no reservoirs.