• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wanted: Sunbeam Alpine Series III

Jondjohn

Donation Time
Wanted: Sunbeam Alpine Series III - I’m interested in buying a Series III Alpine, must be very solid rust free, no major previous damage, prefer a professionally converted V8 or V6 car but original is ok too. Thanks! JD

Call or text: 601-624-7288 or Email: jd@jdjohnsonrealty.com

alpine_64

Donation Time
There is a very nice s3 v8 conversion for sale on the site right now... Seems you have ideal timing... S3 is the rarest and v8 converted as well!!

Go to the for sale section

Jondjohn

Donation Time
There is a very nice s3 v8 conversion for sale on the site right now... Seems you have ideal timing... S3 is the rarest and v8 converted as well!!

Go to the for sale section

Yes ... I saw that one.... it is a beautiful car. I’m sure it is worth every penny the seller is asking but a little more than I want to spend... not by much though. Thanks for replying.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
A real nice Alpine like you are asking for will bring above the 5- 6 K or even more.

Then to do a nice Modification similar to the Yellow II V8 you will probably add another 15 to 20k easily. Lots of work even though normally enjoyable the Yellow SIII V8 for 30 is a grand buy if as nice as the PIC's.

Besides all that you can begin showing off your new toy right-a-way:)

Jondjohn

Donation Time
A real nice Alpine like you are asking for will bring above the 5- 6 K or even more.

Then to do a nice Modification similar to the Yellow II V8 you will probably add another 15 to 20k easily. Lots of work even though normally enjoyable the Yellow SIII V8 for 30 is a grand buy if as nice as the PIC's.

Besides all that you can begin showing off your new toy right-a-way:)

I agree... it is a beautiful car and Im not marking it off the list. I know I couldn’t build it for that but was hoping to find something like it for under $20k.... $25k max.