• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Stuff for Sale

atallamcs

Donation Time
My V6 project went the way of a Jaguar instead. So I have some hard to find V6 components for sale---need them out of garage so a deal is looming. Contact me by email, atallamcs@aol.com with offer, be real. Some of the parts are new, others have been cleaned etc.

Attachments

• v6 stuff 1.jpg
    v6 stuff 1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 116
  • v6 stuff 2.jpg
    v6 stuff 2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 119

atallamcs

Donation Time
Jags

Hi Chuck--wife went for the XK convertible. Very nice frost blue--light interior--great "girls" car. I have designs on the XKRS Convertible.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Wow is all I can say.

I see why you need to sell stuff.If you get the XKRS convertible as well the bank account will need a huge infusion.

Are you going for matching colors

ENJOY!!! ENJOY!!!!

Steven Prisk

Donation Time
Bellhouse

Looking for the bell house for my V6 Conversion.
I have a WC T5 transmission out of a 94 Mustang and a 2.8L engine out of a 85 Ranger.
Does anybody know where i can buy one?
Help!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Steven,

The First post shows the correct Bellhousing and probably the "other" parts you may need.

Send "Atallamcs a post....