• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Jose in Hospital

kmathis

Donation Time
He is in Columbia...I sent a message to his niece, when I got home tonight, but no response yet.

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

kmathis

Donation Time
Just an update on Jose's condition; his niece said that he had a rough day today, and is in intensive care; so keep those prayers a going.:)

kmathis

Donation Time
Received an update from Jose's niece, he had a much better night, and a good report on his condition. She said, that she would report again this afternoon, and thanked all for prayers, and good thoughts.:)

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Received an update from Jose's niece, he had a much better night, and a good report on his condition. She said, that she would report again this afternoon, and thanked all for prayers, and good thoughts.:)

That's good news, thanks for keeping us up to date Kelly.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I just sent Jose an email, but have no idea when he will be able to read it. Next time you speak to his niece, please see if there is a way we can get messages to him.
Thanks.

kmathis

Donation Time
Hi, I am talking to Jose, on Skype, and he looks great, angioplasty and a stent installed. He seems like he is on the road to recovery.:)

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Great news! I'm sure you've already told him, but if not please be sure he knows that he has guys all over the world pulling for his speedy recovery.

kmathis

Donation Time
I told him that...we spoke for a few minutes, his biggest frustration, was not having his computer, so he could tell everybody that he was still alive and kicking.

Should be hearing from him soon here on the forum.:D

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I am doing OK, but still in the hospital. The doctor said that if I keep improving as I have to this point, he will send me home tommorrow. Youu don't know how good that feels. I had a pretty rough patch for a couple of days, but it appears I will be OK.

I hope I never, ever, feel that pain again! I've hear that dying from a heart attack is the easy way to go, but I would't agree.

Any way, it feels good to be back with you again. Looking forward to continuing the great relationships.

Jose

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Jose, looking forward to you getting back into the swing of things:D

Praise the Lord for his Mercy, Grace and Healing Power.

An up date on my Conversion: Heads now have the 2.9 valves; Engine block looking great. waiting on balancing work. Machine shop needs "bob weights".

Hoping to see you soon,