• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Jose in Hospital

bmohr

Gold Level Sponsor
Jose,

Will keep praying and hoping the best for you.

You said it's great to have great friends and I would say it's a two way street. Your enthusiasm for these cars, your knowledge, and especially your generosity had endeared you to this internet community and I'm sure to those around you. You offer your help even to us stock guys and always in a kind way. That's why everyone knows who V6 Jose is.

Alan F

Donation Time
Jose,

You are certainly in my thoughts for a complete recovery. Keep up a good fight and a positive attitude.

Alan f

gdive

Donation Time
Jose, glad to hear you are up and around. I will upload some pictures from the Mayday party at Kelly's showing some of all the folks you have helped, and their proverbial works of love. I was glad I made it there to see you after a decade since meeting you the first time, when I was honored with a personal visit to my house! Be well.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

Your prayers and well wishes have helped me a lot. I am doing my exercises judiciously and every day I feel a bit stronger. The doctors are pleased with my progress, and warn me about stopping exercising and not following my diet faithfully. I want to enjoy the best health I can, so it´s up to me to do my part. Thanks for your expressions of support.

Jose

sd_pace

Donation Time
Jose, you need to stick around, I have finally started the conversion after 3years and you have to see it done!... its all there... should be on the road in the spring...
steve