• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Conversion update - First Fit.

socorob

Donation Time
No I didn't. I haven't driven the car in a couple weeks because of a worn out leaf spring on the drivers side. Little bumps would make it bottom out, so I have some brackets and control arms on the way to weld to my rear to try to set up a triangulated 4 link. When I get into that I'll check that out and since I'll drop my fuel tank to weld back there I'll set my fuel tank up with a vent and return line to be able to easily go to fi in the future. I got another set of heads from a upullit yard so I may have those rocker shafts rebuilt and just swap them out. I'll let you know what I find out. Thanks Jose.