• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger Fan Shroud

alpine_64

Donation Time
I think Rick at SS has a fiberglass copy of the shroud for the tiger, used to list it in the catalog.

There is a panel beater in Melbourne AU that has the a pattern and has made a few... he might be at a car show im going to on Sunday.. i could ask how much if he is there.

Tin West Sheetmetal
Car Restorations & Supplies - Werribee, VIC
2d Concorde Crs, Werribee VIC 3030, Australia
Phone number(03) 9974 0609

RHFG

Donation Time
Also putting an electric pusher fan on the radiator front, any advice as to whether to mount in the middle or to one side?

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Had one I think 10 incher in the middle with a automatic thermastat, it helped in the summer in traffic.:cool:

I should make a note that I was useing an alumm. rad.!

Last edited:

tgrmark70

Donation Time
T My metal fab guy might be able to make you one
Its in his shop getting floor and frame repair.i can get a price if your still looking
Mark