• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sebring Alpine-Monterey

stevenalcala

Silver Level Sponsor
Happy to announce that my 1962 Sebring Alpine is running at Monterey.
If all goes well the car should be on the track Sat. the 15th of Aug.
Steven Alcala

99ZoomR

Gold Level Sponsor
Congrats Steven! I'd also like to see some video of it running. Maybe even an in-car if possible.

Len

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
That's way cool, congrats to you sir. My wife & I will be out there for car week & visiting mom before & after.

If something goes terribly awry and you need a real garage with lights, heat etc., mom's in Gilroy (40 minutes, next to Gavilan college) & she'd love me to volunteer/offer her garage up to you. Pm me for our cell # as a just in case preventive measure. Cold beer, warm food & hot coffee also available.

Don't know how many tools she has (since my dad passed away), but I know enough to be dangerous with tools, so it balances out. :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Also know a lifetime ford 'military' mechanical engineer (tank turret design). Now he's got some tools & knows how to use them. He's also a phonecall away.

Cheers,
Cris

Last edited:

alpine_64

Donation Time
Daniel, the green tiger coupe was the recently acquired tiger LeMans prototype, known as "the mule"

The tigers in group 5b were tom Sakai ( yellow) and daleva ( red)

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Daniel, the green tiger coupe was the recently acquired tiger LeMans prototype, known as "the mule"

The tigers in group 5b were tom Sakai ( yellow) and daleva ( red)

Micheal
The mule was rebodied after the Lemans.
I was in contact with Dick Barker a lot when building mine
He was invaluable with his knowledge and help