• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Quad Mounts

skywords

Donation Time
Chuck
Thanks for the compliment. I am using the stock Sunbeam rubber mounts, I didn't have them in for the picture.

Rick

mike_also

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry for late reply - just back from a trip. Those mounts are beautiful - from a guy that saw a lot of pipe work in nuclear power plants.

skywords

Donation Time
Thanks Mike
That a nice compliment considering the quality of the pipes found in a reactor.
That stuff is on par with the plumbing I've seen at site 300 at the LLL at Livermore. I was invited there once and still to this day I haven't seen anything like that since. (Buck Rogers)
I was planing a trial fit this weekend but my six year old son took ill and had to get an IV so needless to say it is postponed. I want to do it this weekend but the sandblast guy said he will be here Monday to walnut shell the body. So I better not remove from the rotissary just yet. The suspence is killing me.

Rick