• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Quad 4 again

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Sorry to bore you but Two more pics of the installed side and the aft cut out.

It looks more or less like I had on the 62.I made mine with a removable panel as the shifter rods used clips to hold them in place .I made a just in case panel.This was great as on the way to Suni 1 I turned a corner and lost a clip.I looked behind were I just was and there was the clip.Lucky I guess.It took maybe 10 minutes to remove the panel.install clip, replace panel.By the time my friends went around the block I was mobile.

skywords

Donation Time
Chuck
I thought about a removable access panel to service oil on the T-5. About to start a couple of mount brackets for the engine.