• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Photo Caption Contest - Free Book To Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Dear Mother and Father,

Thank you for sending me off to university. I am studying very hard and hope so much to make you proud of me. If you could find it in your heart, I could use a few more quid to get through the weekend, though, the cost of books and all.

Your loving son,

Roland

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
"I don't care what the other girls think... that doesn't look like an original lighter to me."

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Although his wife got the house, the kids, most of the money, even his pet beagle, Rex, Oliver was quite relieved to get the Alpine in the divorce settlement.

weaselkeeper

Silver Level Sponsor
In no particular order

1. Herb always liked the look and feel of fishnet upholstery.

2. Amish Hooters waitresses gone wild!

3. "Damn. I wish I would have worn my other jacket."

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
And the Winner is.....

The officers have voted and the winner is:

MikeH with "Man, I just don't have the heart to tell the two with the oars that this is not an Amphicar." Mike wins the free book Cobra in the Barn. Mike, if you would email me or PM me your full name and address we'll get that book sent to you.

Runner-up, with choice of free t-shirt from our t-shirt shop is:

Sammaw with "Although his wife got the house, the kids, most of the money, even his pet beagle, Rex, Oliver was quite relieved to get the Alpine in the divorce settlement". Please contact Rich Vose (RootesRich) for details on ordering your t-shirt.

Thanks to all who submitted their captions. We'll play again soon. See you at Invasion!

Status
Not open for further replies.