• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

mufflers choice, dual exhaust project

NorCal

Silver Level Sponsor
Finished the dual exhaust, I ended up keeping the 12 inch mufflers that were there. Exhaust extends to the end of the bumper. I’ll angle cut the tips in the near future. It’s a small thing, and perhaps it is a Tiger envy thing, but I’m happy with my first exhaust job. Welding on your back is no fun.
3FB2E47C-1596-46F3-A112-FF5AFE04DF40.jpeg

NorCal

Silver Level Sponsor
A job well done makes you feel really grand doesn't it? :)
It crossed my mind that I could pay a local shop $150 or so todo what I did, but in the end, while it’s not perfect, it’s pretty good and I did it.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have found that while the pro jobs look good, they are very likely to be fundamentally flawed. Like a few weeks later suddenly loosing the rear brakes. No fun there.

Bill

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
Finished the exhaust deal today Turbo thrush mufflers as Jim said,here's a few pics. had to run the pipes under the axle things like four link get in the way.
made a couple of threaded bungs to hang the main pipe, also put a heat shield on the bottom of the battery box.IMG_2093.JPG IMG_2096.JPG IMG_2095.JPG IMG_2099.JPG IMG_2100.JPG