• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion Registration

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I lived in Ohio for about 8 years and am now very happy to be living in the South. I don't even visit my parents in Ohio during the winter anymore! Eric

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Bob, Eric is responsible for the weather. So if there are any complaints , he's your man!

A note to everyone!!

BRING A CAR COVER!! The pollen here is about to hit it's bad season and a car can turn green overnight!!!!!

If your car is Seacrest Green you will never notice the pollen!! (KIM)

Cheers,

65beam

Donation Time
registration

todd,
jean and i were just discussing that eric seems to show up here in the hottest part of the summer. your temps must be higher than ours are at that time of the year so he comes to ohio to cool off. thanks for the tip on the cover. i'll have my mobile garage with me.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Since I am responsible for the weather here is the latest weather report!
Escape the cold and join us for another great weekend in the Carolinas.....Eric

Last edited:

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Any one else coming down from the Great White North ( Canada )?
The new top is on, well hopefully well enough to make the trip. I'll have to make sure the heater is working, but we got a thumbs up from my local mechanic. So we are headding out Wed. Night.
Bob, Charlene and "the other woman".
Bobbo:)

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Have a safe and uneventful trip and please keep us posted of your progress.
Just remember-the Long Distance Award awaits you! And warm weather too. Eric

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
if I can just get the warm weather and a " hey y'all do'in" from a southern Crackerbarrel waitress, I'll be fine. Eh.
bobbo

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Well, funny you say that. The Cracker Barrel is one exit away from the motel!!!

I hope everyone remembers to look at the agenda posted on the Invasion page. We have a lunch planned on Friday at HUdson's BBQ about two miles away fromt he motel and Friday night we will convoy to the race track to see a Scottish rock band which should be a blast.

Cheers,
Todd

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
Add another series 5 to the list. I plan to travel Friday morning. sorry for not pre-registering

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Steve,

That's great! We look forward to seeing you again. If you can, please try to arrive prior to noon. We will all go to lunch together at Hudson's BBQ at noon. We will leave the motel around 11:55.

Hudson's BBQ is on hwy 378 that runs in front of the host motel. If you leave the host motel and take a left on 378 (also Sunset Blvd.) you will go 2 miles and Hudson's will be on you right. They have a buffet so you can get a little of everything.

If anyone is coming in on Wednesday we will go to Kavachi's in Lexington on Wednesday night for some awesome Italian dining.

Cheers,
Todd