• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Here I go again...

Gitsmart

Donation Time
Well I decided to build my dream shop that I have been planning for the past few years, so when I posted last fall that I was going to go full speed ahead and drop the V/6 in the Alpine over the next few weeks it didn't happen, but I'm ready now :)

IMG_1458-1024x683.jpg

64beam

Donation Time
Well I decided to build my dream shop that I have been planning for the past few years, so when I posted last fall that I was going to go full speed ahead and drop the V/6 in the Alpine over the next few weeks it didn't happen, but I'm ready now :)

IMG_1458-1024x683.jpg

Now look what you have done... you have made me jealous ;) . I can only wish for a garage like that :) . Make sure you keep us posted on your V6 conversion.

Regards, Robin.

Gitsmart

Donation Time
more pic's, sorry if they're a little big.

I will be taking pic's and documenting the whole process of the V/6 swap, stay posted..

IMG_1459-1024x683.jpg

IMG_1457-1024x683.jpg

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Now thats what my garage looked like in my wildest dream.
VERY NICE indeed
Oh I'm so envious.I don't think I can go into my garage until I have had a few Southern Comfort on the rocks now that I have seen your garage

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I like the attention to detail... the urinal is right next to the keg.

Nice touch.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Yet the only tool I see is a screwdriver. :rolleyes:
Looks like the lift is asymetrical? The one I have is. Took a while to decide whether to go with the chassis lift or the drive on.

Gitsmart

Donation Time
yes asymmetrical, I promote the recycled beer as Blue Light :) you really need to know which draft tap is the good one, here's a link www.1967mustangcoupe.com to my web site, the alpine page is a copy and paste V/6 information that I compiled from various posts from here for my own use, this will be amended as I do the swap. The shop is still being filled as I transfer crap from my other Garage.

IMG_1455-1024x683.jpg

dmich2

Donation Time
OH my gawd. What a nice set up. And I see your 'significant" other appears to like red wine. My wife gets mean as a snake when she drinks too much of the stuff. I stay clear. :eek:

Now don't take this next question in the wrong context. Does your lady like the wine called 'menage a trois'? Mine loves it, and it's almost always sold out at the store when I go to get her some. Must be popular.

Do you need a Volvo fan for that V6? I have them attached to the adapters....Sorry, I couldn't resist. :eek:

Dennis

Gitsmart

Donation Time
That's my buddies wife, she was drinking all the wine so we gave her a time out! I'll have to ask my wife if she's into Menage a trois :eek:, I'll explain it's selling out everywhere!

what's the deal on the volvo fan and spacer you're selling?

64beam

Donation Time
Now your just showing off :p . You don't make us feel any better by showing the rest of your garage... just the first shot was enough. I truly am in awe. Do you spend much time in your house?

Regards, Robin.

weaselkeeper

Silver Level Sponsor
Nice "shop" indeed. I'll be cleaning mine out this weekend now, thank you. I've talked to the bride about putting in a lift, but there is something about the room above the garage that gets in her way of final approval. I don't see the issue. I showed your pics to my bride....now she knows what happens to the missing panties. In trouble yet again for trophy hunting and showing off to the boys.

You've also shown yet another example where size matters. Nicely done at no small expense, I'm sure.

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

Great set of photo's on your web site. Very nice Mustang and Harley. How far off is the fastback? How long did you have to wait to get the shot of your harley by the pool ;) .

Regards, Robin.

Gitsmart

Donation Time
Hi,

Great set of photo's on your web site. Very nice Mustang and Harley. How far off is the fastback? How long did you have to wait to get the shot of your harley by the pool ;) .

Regards, Robin.

Thanks, the fastback is almost ready for block sanding, it will be painted the original Dark Moss green in Laquer, I'm taking my time with this one, it's a 390 GT, realistically next spring :)