• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Help

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Not a Sunbeam

I need lower front door post repair parts for my sons 1953 Ford/Meteor
Been searching but so far no luck.If it shows any it is for later years

Anyone know of any places that might have such articles.New or used is fine

Thanks in advance for any leads

probably can fabricate but not enough left to actually see what they look like

markp

Donation Time
Here's a Classic Car Dismantler that Might Help.

Chuck,
I used to run up to Chico, Ca from the Bay Area (N/B I-5) and pass this Classic Car Parts Yard in Williams, Ca. (just off the fwy) They have lots of 50's and 60's Cars. They might be worth a call or check out the link below.

Big M Automotive Classic Car Dismantler
217 n. 7th St.
Williams, Ca. 95987
ph# (530)473-2225
Link: http://www.bigmauto.com/index.html

Also found this project/parts car on craigslist: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4432727563.html

Hope this helps,
Good luck.
MarkP

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Thanks Mark

I did send email but don't think anything will come from it
Have sent quite a few but all say sorry but cannot help
Looks like I,will be fabricating

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
Chuck,

I can't help with the parts, but my brother has a 54 Monarch that I could take pics of (if it's a visible part) you're not sure how to fabricate.

If so, send me a pic of what you want to fabricate and I'll try to get a decent one. This car was 'rust free when parked' many years ago. I haven't looked at it in detail in many years.

This was brother's first car, bought new by my uncle in 54 and he'd never part with it or its parts. I keep thinking if I ever get my V6 project completed that I might try to talk him out of it.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Chuck,

I can't help with the parts, but my brother has a 54 Monarch that I could take pics of (if it's a visible part) you're not sure how to fabricate.

If so, send me a pic of what you want to fabricate and I'll try to get a decent one. This car was 'rust free when parked' many years ago. I haven't looked at it in detail in many years.

This was brother's first car, bought new by my uncle in 54 and he'd never part with it or its parts. I keep thinking if I ever get my V6 project completed that I might try to talk him out of it.

Thanks for wanting to help.Im on my second version as I goofed on the first one
I made a template.Added for the flangesTraced to metal an added again.Had it all welded together and went to fit and oh no way to big.

Also,it would be asin to cut a rust free 54 Monarch